Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First photos of new ResMed AirSense 11
First photos of new ResMed AirSense 11
I received this first data/photo sheet of ResMed #11:
[attachment=31160]

It’s a pity that only 700kB is allowed: the original is ~ 897kB. I wil upload it to my DropBox.
Arie KLERK: Member of the Dutch Apnea Association staff (https://apneuvereniging.nl) and proud to be the OSCAR Translations Team Coordinator. 
***Please help us: We’re always looking for more translators and language editors***

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients, but just dedication to AB. 
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: First (?) photos of new ResMed
I can't wait to remove the sticker that says "Not for Patient Use"...
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I see some cable connectors but no SD card slot. Air intake and filter appears to have moved to the back. If that is the power connector on the back, it appears to be a new proprietary configuration. My observations are speculative based on rather poor image quality.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The power connector (I'm guessing), on the back, looks very similar to a USB configuration. All in all, the design isn't that much a drastic departure from the A10 as the A10 was from the S9. Notice the sticker on the back is 2017, and you can't take it in to the MRI with you. . . Bummer!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-01-2021, 09:05 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: but no SD card slot

Uh oh... here we go with the squashing of the patient-empowerment movement perhaps...

Hopefully not solely a proprietary or cloud-based data-recording system that's inaccessible to the patient.   Thinking-about

I'm hoping that there might be an SD card slot beneath the hinged door area covering the filters or another "hidden" area.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Well it's different but not drastic except for the data issue. I'd not be surprised if SD is AWOL.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-01-2021, 12:21 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(04-01-2021, 09:05 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: but no SD card slot

Uh oh... here we go with the squashing of the patient-empowerment movement perhaps...

Hopefully not solely a proprietary or cloud-based data-recording system that's inaccessible to the patient.   Thinking-about

I'm hoping that there might be an SD card slot beneath the hinged door area covering the filters or another "hidden" area.

There are lots of things we can't tell from these low resolution photos.  Look at the power button. I see a door and latch on top that may be concealing other buttons or even a SD card.  At this point we have no idea what's going on with this new machine, but the Home and Start buttons and control knob seem to be replaced with an on/off button, and I suspect there is more under that panel. I can't even tell how a humidifier chamber can be put in, but I hope they made it easier for our friends with arthritic or weak hands.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
It looks like it might have a touch screen. Just a guess of course.

I'm sure the 10 series will be around for a fairly long time. Fingers crossed. But hey, there may be a few added features in the ASV variant such as a nice backup RR. Sometimes I feel that is a weak point in my ASV. Well, when only when I don't breathe that is.
RayBee

~ Self-Treatment - via ApneaBoard experts.
~ Self-Pay - no help from Kaiser other than getting my script, then a pat on the butt and out the door.
~ Self-Educated - via ApneaBoard experts, its many users, and posted reference material.
~ Complex Apnea - All Night AHI=34.2/h, Supine AHI=45.5/h
~ Using a 2021 16" MacBook Pro M1 Max, 32 GB, 1 TB, macOS Monterey V12.6.2.
~ Pay no attention to the dog behind the cup, he ain't a docta, and does not give medical advise.
~ Woof, woof.

I-love-Apnea-Board
Post Reply Post Reply
I found out it comes grom here:

Interesting thread...

ADMIN EDIT:  link didn't work.   Here's the full-res image & comments:

[Image: AirSense-11.jpeg]

Quote:Some observations:

Only 3 base models, (AutoSet, Elite, CPAP), no reference to a for Her model
   I'm aware of the following packages:
       39000 - AirSense 11 AutoSet USA CO
       39001 - AirSense 11 AutoSet USA TRI
       39002 - AirSense 11 CPAP USA CO
       39003 - AirSense 11 CPAP USA TRI
       39004 - AirSense 11 Elite USA CO
       39005 - AirSense 11 Elise USA TRI
       39006 - AirSense 11 AutoSet CAN CO
       39007 - AirSense 11 AutoSet CAN TRI
       39008 - AirSense 11 CPAP CAN CO
       39009 - AirSense 11 CPAP CAN TRI
       39010 - AirSense 11 Elite CAN CO
       390011 - AirSense 11 Elise CAN TRI
       Where USA/CAN represent countries US or Canada, CO ships with just a humidifier, TRI ships with Humidifier and heated hose.
   Similar sized footprint to the AS10
   The on/off button is larger
   The home/select buttons have been removed in lieu of what appears to be a larger touch screen. No idea how to get into Clinical Mode
   All units have a similar look and identified by a different "side plate". I don't know if their is a different colour scheme on models.
   The filter has been moved from the side to the back, it appears to be the same size as the AS10/S9
   The Heated Hose connecter appears to have a similar connector as the AS10, but doesn't appear to swivel
   The power connector is 24v and is no longer a barrel style laptop connector. It's seen in the rear view beside the MR sticker
   There doesn't appear to be an SD Card or Oxi-port, and I could find no reference to either. Though it's possible their could be a "door" that could expose them. Perhaps that's a button above the AirSense 11 on the side view picture.
   The humidifier system appears similar to the AirSense 10 design, though I couldn't rind pictures of either the tank or a tank seated.
   It still uses Cellular to connect to ResMed
   It supports BlueTooth. I'm guessing it's for local app support and clinical mode similar to the Air-Mini

I have no idea about any internal software changes and can only guess the for Her algorithm is available. on the AutoSet model.

No guarantees about the accuracy of any of this, but I'll bet (in a while) after the release of the AS 11, coming back to this topic will see an accuracy of pretty darn close to 100%.
Arie KLERK: Member of the Dutch Apnea Association staff (https://apneuvereniging.nl) and proud to be the OSCAR Translations Team Coordinator. 
***Please help us: We’re always looking for more translators and language editors***

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients, but just dedication to AB. 
Post Reply Post Reply
hey I think I'm seeing a snooze button

Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 69 25,715 Yesterday, 05:18 PM
Last Post: fixed it
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 17 342 Yesterday, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Old Steve
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 613 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,593 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,760 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 227 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,173 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.