Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First photos of new ResMed AirSense 11
RE: First (?) photos of new ResMed
Link from the thread (images of early Air11 pics & sketches?):

https://www.behance.net/gallery/100181435/ResMed-Air-11

From the other comments, sounds like this probably isn't the final version of the AirSense 11.  Early prototype perhaps?

ARIE - the link in your above post didn't work.  Found the thread and I edited your post to include the full-res pic & the comments from the OP of that thread.

I also uploaded the full-res pic here (the forum software re-sizes it to fit the screen):

https://www.apneaboard.com/AirSense-11.jpeg
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
The "AirSense 11 AutoSet" logo on the left side looks like a slide-off (upward) cover with a little finger-grip indent or catch above the name. You can see it looks like a little cover that wraps over the top in the front view photo. I'd bet they have an SD Card or Micro SD Card under that little cover.

I can't wait to see one and hear some experiences on the new 11 series PAP machines.

Thanks for the great photos and thread.
RayBee

~ Self-Treatment - via ApneaBoard experts.
~ Self-Pay - no help from Kaiser other than getting my script, then a pat on the butt and out the door.
~ Self-Educated - via ApneaBoard experts, its many users, and posted reference material.
~ Complex Apnea - All Night AHI=34.2/h, Supine AHI=45.5/h
~ Using a 2021 16" MacBook Pro M1 Max, 32 GB, 1 TB, macOS Monterey V12.6.2.
~ Pay no attention to the dog behind the cup, he ain't a docta, and does not give medical advise.
~ Woof, woof.

I-love-Apnea-Board
Post Reply Post Reply
I think ResMed should have taken a Samsung naming trick and called the new one No Sense 21.

Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
[Preview] Airsense 11
Hi guys, I share you some informations about the Resmed CPAP nextgen called AIRSENSE 11:

models: AirSense 11 autoset, AirSense 11 CPAP and AirSense 11 Elite.

Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat 1 (ELS61 US Thales) , BLE (EFR32BG1 LE SiLabs)

Alimentation: 24Vdc 2,71A

Size: LWH 95.0 x 235.0 x 125.0

Accessories: ClimateLine Air11

Release date: Q3-Q4 2021

Some Specs: Touchscreen, mobileApp with few setup possibility, humidifier most efficient +15%, SDcard, more info later.

Photos:

Ps: Is it possible to increase my allocated attachment usage please?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [Preview] Airsense 11
We have the same discussion started in the Advisory Members forum started by Arie Klerk. I think I will merge and move that one out here. You are only limited to 1 MB per image and 3 images per post, so I think you should be all set to post more images. The big question about the 11 series is whether it includes an SD card or other means of accessing detailed data.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-03-2021, 06:33 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: We have the same discussion started in the Advisory Members forum started by Arie Klerk. I think I will merge and move that one out here.  You are only limited to 1 MB per image and 3 images per post, so I think you should be all set to post more images.  The big question about the 11 series is whether it includes an SD card or other means of accessing detailed data.

700ko by image, 1.5Mo could be better. And 9.77MB total is not enought too.

Yes SD card is still present.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for confirming SD card. I can't change image size limits, but they are explained here, and if you want to discuss the inadequate space allowances, you are welcome to start a thread in the Forum Account Help forum area. I hope you will. http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-explained
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

Post Reply Post Reply
Sleeprider - there's some private posts in that Advisory Members thread.  I'll go ahead and split those off and add them to the other thread there, then merge the remaining posts into this thread.

EDIT:  Threads merged.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: First photos of new ResMed AirSense 11
Does anyone have an updated ResScan version that might incorporate new features in the "Settings" screen. The select device has a list of machines in the drop-down menu.
I am using 6.1.0.25
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-02-2021, 01:49 AM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Link from the thread (images of early Air11 pics & sketches?):

https://www.behance.net/gallery/100181435/ResMed-Air-11

From the other comments, sounds like this probably isn't the final version of the AirSense 11.  Early prototype perhaps?

The pictures on behance seem to be design concepts by a young industrial designer. They likely don’t have anything to do with Resmed.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 3 165 04-20-2024, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Rickyricardo
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 53 1,562 04-18-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Pawpri
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 170 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 74 27,176 04-11-2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: her.suit
  Extremely high CA readings on the ResMed Airsense 11 Soleil211 1 168 04-08-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 68,237 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 27,990 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.