Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First photos of new ResMed AirSense 11
RE: First photos of new ResMed AirSense 11
On the 10, the inflow silicone is part of the 'pneumatic block' - actually part of the silicone wrap surrounding it.

Mine was incorrectly forced together and is slightly warped:

It's been like that since I got in 2015.

So the seal on the humidifier should be an improvement.

I wonder if the clock gets it time from the cell network...
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
@RayBee  -- Thanks for the heads-up on the Reddit link.  Didn't see any provision for the pulse oximeter adapter. I wonder if it will be another $200 item and still be compatible with Nonin's 3012LP pulse-ox?
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-09-2021, 09:50 PM)srlevine1 Wrote: @RayBee  -- Thanks for the heads-up on the Reddit link.  Didn't see any provision for the pulse oximeter adapter. I wonder if it will be another $200 item and still be compatible with Nonin's 3012LP pulse-ox?

Good eye. I'm not seeing any potential places either for a pulse oximeter adapter either.

If I had to guess...
1 - Maybe there is a plug behind the "Aiesense 11" logo on the left side. It looks like that could possibly be a rubber cover surrounding the SD card slot. So maybe there is something hidden just below the SD card.
2 - Maybe there is an entirely new pulse oximeter design that is battery operated and links via Bluetooth to the Airsense 11.

Make new stuff.
Sell new stuff.
Make more money.
RayBee

~ Self-Treatment - via ApneaBoard experts.
~ Self-Pay - no help from Kaiser other than getting my script, then a pat on the butt and out the door.
~ Self-Educated - via ApneaBoard experts, its many users, and posted reference material.
~ Complex Apnea - All Night AHI=34.2/h, Supine AHI=45.5/h
~ Using a 2021 16" MacBook Pro M1 Max, 32 GB, 1 TB, macOS Monterey V12.6.2.
~ Pay no attention to the dog behind the cup, he ain't a docta, and does not give medical advise.
~ Woof, woof.

I-love-Apnea-Board
Post Reply Post Reply
Good question, I'll ask.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-20-2021, 03:40 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: As OpalRose has stated, the AS11 won't be released until later this year.  If prior new model releases mean anything, I wouldn't want to be the first kid on the block to acquire a new design.   There seems to always be an "Oops!  We forgot to do that."

I am sure you'll be able to pick up the Airsense 10 for a while yet, and it will drop in price when the AIR 11 is released.
Post Reply Post Reply
Found this YouTube video, just posted, brief look at the AirSense 11 manual and machine. Way too brief.

AirSense 11 New Features Explained - Touch Screen, Test Drive, Algorithm

No mention yet of an oximeter port. Shucks. Otherwise looks like it might just be a refreshed version of the 10.

Eat-popcorn
RayBee

~ Self-Pay - no help from Kaiser other than getting my script, then a pat on the butt and out the door.
~ Self-Educated - via ApneaBoard experts, its many users, and posted reference material.
~ Pay no attention to the dog behind the cup, he ain't a docta, and does not give medical advise.
~ Woof, woof.

I-love-Apnea-Board
Post Reply Post Reply
I was looking to find Will, the user that sent the user manual and received an A11 instead of the ordered A10
I'd love to get a copy of the SD card (zipped)
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-20-2021, 04:11 PM)Gideon Wrote: I was looking to find Will, the user that sent the user manual and received  an A11 instead of the ordered A10
I'd love to get a copy of the SD card (zipped)

That would be awesome. The sooner, the better.
Best of luck.
RayBee

~ Woof, woof.

I-love-Apnea-Board
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-20-2021, 04:11 PM)Gideon Wrote: I was looking to find Will, the user that sent the user manual and received  an A11 instead of the ordered A10

Check the comments on Jason's review of the DS2 (that's the video before his review of DS2+OSCAR). The person who got the A11 commented there.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
If the algorithm is the same as the 10 which was the same as the S9 then all your getting is cosmetic features. The algorithm is the heart and if doesn't change why bother to change, just stock up on 10's.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 25 467 2 hours ago
Last Post: Old Steve
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 70 25,822 7 hours ago
Last Post: her.suit
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 619 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,618 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,808 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 229 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,186 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.