Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First post - I’ve read the whole wiki on OSCAR, looking for help
RE: First post - I’ve read the whole wiki on OSCAR, looking for help
(04-02-2022, 05:33 PM)Gideon Wrote: We have not seen an AS11 CPAP, AutoSets yes, thus a copy of your SD card please.  We ONLY use these for OSCAR development and testing, they Never go anywhere else

I uploaded my card to the dropbox someone above posted. Is that one you have access to? I'm happy to give you whatever data you need since I have a machine that you haven't worked with yet.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-02-2022, 02:53 PM)pholynyk Wrote: \And, yes, I really would like to have a zip copy of your SD card. From the menu Help->Troubleshooting->Create zip copy of CPAP data card
Please include your forum name in the file name, and upload it to https://www.dropbox.com/request/REp6AH7LCGyeOcXfOokH

The file is waiting for you in SD_Cards.
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, Derik and Guy. This is a model 39421, and it has CPAP mode only. It was made in March or April last year, and I think it is an early production model. The first Autoset models seen were 39420 and 39423, and more recent ones are 39485. That's just a guess, and I'm not sure it means anything.

And now it seems the AS11 CPAP model does have full data.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-02-2022, 11:12 PM)pholynyk Wrote: Thank you, Derik and Guy. This is a model 39421, and it has CPAP mode only. It was made in March or April last year, and I think it is an early production model. The first Autoset models seen were 39420 and 39423, and more recent ones are 39485. That's just a guess, and I'm not sure it means anything.

And now it seems the AS11 CPAP model does have full data.

Can you point me towards a resource I could use to look at my  Oscar data and make actual changes to my machine to try to optimize my therapy? I'd like to get my AHI down if possible.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 815 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 690 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  Cannot select profile in OSCAR [solved, see post #9] GB San Jose 9 1,494 10-09-2023, 08:24 AM
Last Post: GB San Jose
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 733 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  Oscar V 1.5 [screen resolution issues - solved, see post #4] Dannobre 15 1,600 09-10-2023, 06:15 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  OSCAR - will not open [solved - see post #2] gjstein 4 1,468 08-31-2023, 03:02 AM
Last Post: John7
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,031 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.