Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First real stats. Help anyone?
RE: First real stats. Help anyone?
The data they'll hopefully download from it will show them the highest pressure it used during that time period, the highest pressure it used most often, and the pressure used most often (high or low). From that they will probably determine your new pressure or validate you having one that you can get the data from.

Yes, it will change from night to night because no two nights are the same. But eventually a trend will start to emerge. It's been interesting to see my data each day for the first time ever.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: First real stats. Help anyone?
(11-18-2012, 08:11 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: The data they'll hopefully download from it will show them the highest pressure it used during that time period, the highest pressure it used most often, and the pressure used most often (high or low). From that they will probably determine your new pressure or validate you having one that you can get the data from.

Yes, it will change from night to night because no two nights are the same. But eventually a trend will start to emerge. It's been interesting to see my data each day for the first time ever.

This is my first time ever seeing it. I had it changed once, around 2005 from the original "7" to an "8" and there it has stayed. If my numbers are really that variable no wonder I'm messed up. Yet we couldn't tell for sure until I got the S9 Escape because I was led to believe that a new machine would "fix" things. When it didn't that's when I was offered an S8 AutoSet to borrow. In all the 14 years I've used these things I never got any real data. Until Thursday morning. While my respiratory therapist is obviously secretive about the clinician menus on the machines, she is otherwise easy to deal with and will realize there's a need out there for me, even if she has to hear it officially from the doctor.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are these real CAs? brainfoggysleeper 0 77 03-17-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: brainfoggysleeper
  Real or False CAs? SingingWolf 3 263 03-14-2024, 10:35 AM
Last Post: apnea505
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 6 340 03-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  5 years and never looked at the stats, need advice StephenB 5 339 02-08-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question [CPAP] Oura Ring Sleep Stats with CPAP FooMan 2 1,113 01-13-2024, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Chask
  OSCAR - computing stats for subsection of night confinedmind 6 404 01-07-2024, 01:43 AM
Last Post: paulag1955
  Your thoughts on my stats Brennie 60 2,475 12-30-2023, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Brennie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.