Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 14-20
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments: Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Hypermobility Type; chronic sarcasm

Sex: Undisclosed

RE: First real stats. Help anyone?
The data they'll hopefully download from it will show them the highest pressure it used during that time period, the highest pressure it used most often, and the pressure used most often (high or low). From that they will probably determine your new pressure or validate you having one that you can get the data from.

Yes, it will change from night to night because no two nights are the same. But eventually a trend will start to emerge. It's been interesting to see my data each day for the first time ever.

PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
11-18-2012 08:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
Ugly Offline

Preferred Members

Machine: ResMed S9 AutoSet
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: ResMed Mirage Micro
Humidifier: ResMed H5i
CPAP Pressure: 7-14
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: Hydrocephalus, myopia, depression, chronic ugliness, stupidity, tinnitus, mixed sleep apnea.

Sex: Male

RE: First real stats. Help anyone?
(11-18-2012 08:11 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote:  The data they'll hopefully download from it will show them the highest pressure it used during that time period, the highest pressure it used most often, and the pressure used most often (high or low). From that they will probably determine your new pressure or validate you having one that you can get the data from.

Yes, it will change from night to night because no two nights are the same. But eventually a trend will start to emerge. It's been interesting to see my data each day for the first time ever.

This is my first time ever seeing it. I had it changed once, around 2005 from the original "7" to an "8" and there it has stayed. If my numbers are really that variable no wonder I'm messed up. Yet we couldn't tell for sure until I got the S9 Escape because I was led to believe that a new machine would "fix" things. When it didn't that's when I was offered an S8 AutoSet to borrow. In all the 14 years I've used these things I never got any real data. Until Thursday morning. While my respiratory therapist is obviously secretive about the clinician menus on the machines, she is otherwise easy to deal with and will realize there's a need out there for me, even if she has to hear it officially from the doctor.
11-18-2012 09:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  first stats thursday nite jxyzobrien 17 1,019 Yesterday 07:49 AM
Last Post: jxyzobrien
  Good stats, good sleep, but still tired... Lourens1190 14 831 11-03-2016 05:40 PM
Last Post: kwhenrykerr
Question [Symptoms] Fake or real OA - back sleep and diaphragm breathing jm54 1 268 09-15-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: chill
  Have apt.after 1 month of use. Stats Attached sleepyinFL 6 455 08-31-2016 02:46 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Interpreting Sleephead Stats EPAP GaryMann 4 412 08-28-2016 11:18 PM
Last Post: GaryMann
  Resmed s9 elite stats jxyzobrien 0 225 08-19-2016 04:32 PM
Last Post: jxyzobrien
  Sleep Center versus At Home Stats richb 13 652 08-09-2016 01:03 AM
Last Post: chill