Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

First time user of SH--Questions
First time user of SH--Questions
My Husband used his AirCurve ST last niight for the 1st time . He managed to use it for 3 hours according to the software MyAir.  I downloaded SleepyHead too.  Do I just take the card out of the machine and put it in my computer or will it automatically import from ST into SleepyHead?  If I have to put card into slot in my computer, do I just copy it? Sorry for all the questions. Thx in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: First time user of Sleepyhead--Questions
You put the SD card in your computer's SD slot. From there you have 2 options. One is to import the data directly into SleepyHead or Two, create a folder on your hard drive and copy the entire contents of the SD card to the folder.  If you select the last option, you will then point the import option of SleepyHead to this folder instead of the SD card.  Saving your SD data to your PC helps protect the data if the SD card goes bad.

Regardless of the option you choose from above, you will need to eject the SD card prior to removing it from your PC. This feature is located both in the systray  (lower right of the screen where the time is displayed) or by right -clicking on its name in File Explorer and selecting "Eject".

Good luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 155 Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 209 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,432 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Juniper's questions juniper 12 270 03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: juniper
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 618 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 172 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.