Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Fisher Pakel Error Code E2
RE: Fisher Pakel Error Code E2
Moisture issue. Water got inside your unit - maybe fro traveling with an humidifier not properly emptied. Just open the unit (6 screws under the unit) and use a hairdryer to dry the circuit boards. Replug the unit and voilà, problem solved.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi sleepless in ottawa, WELCOME! to the forum.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
2019 this reply is a little late but their may be people out their like us that still use this model machine so I hope this may help someone. My husband tipped over his sleepstyle 600 while sleeping last night. It did not fall off the nightstand and he stood it right back up as soon as it happened. When he turned it back on we got E2 error code.  I removed all attached equipment and power plug, then turned the machine upside down. Water did come out of the machine onto the nightstand. I plugged back in, still E2 error. Then I let the machine sit for about 10 min. upside down. Still E2 error. I then used a blow dryer on LOW into each hose/water connection chamber. Without attaching any equipment I plugged it back in and it began to run properly. I then put the water reservoir back in and attached the heated hose. Again E2 error. I removed the hose, no error. I then used the blow dryer on LOW on the heated hose for just about a minute. Both ends felt dry. I attached back on the machine and everything appears to running correctly. I have it in the So Clean right now and will post more tomorrow if we find any complications tonight with the machine. Thank You Apenea Board for having this helpful blog to get answers to our questions.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ignore the error codes.  After being advised to take my personal CPAP to the Hospital and having run it non stop for 2 ays it overheated and dried out the bearing.  The noise you hear is the motor vibrating but failing to spin.  Don't be afraid to completely disassemble it after unplugging everything from the wall and the circuit board.  Take off the hose/motor vortex housing and underneath pour some vegetable oil in the shaft housing.  Let it sit a while.  Then plug the board back in while still disassembled and turn the rocker switch on and off until the motor spins up.  It will be slow at first and will immediately be back to normal.  Leave it disassembled and operate it a few times over a few days so the excess oil can be expelled.  Then reassemble it.  I made the mistake of using PBLASTER penetrating oil so I'll have to run mine a week or so before the odor disipates but hey, it was my spare and I thought it was doomed so I'm good!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fisher and Paykel Solo Columbiabill 29 3,927 03-15-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Vako
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 16,604 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  AirTouch F20 mask date code? Labromaniac 4 425 02-14-2024, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 335 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596
Gross DreamStation Error Front Panel drouou 2 185 02-10-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: drouou
  Error 1 Rafael Bezerra 1 326 12-20-2023, 09:00 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 3 6,171 12-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.