Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Fisher Pakel Error Code E2
Fisher Pakel Error Code E2
My Fisher Pakel HC220LE has an error code E2 and will not start up; it begins to start and just cycles a few times and stops. Anyone what this is? This is my backup unit.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Fisher Pakel Error Code E2
Hi jay3534, First of all, WELCOME! to the forum.! I don't know the answer to your question but just keep checking back into the forum and someone will have the answer for you shortly.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Try to unplug it from the wall. Wait a few minutes, then plug it back in.

I did a Google search for the error codes but there's not a list available. Heaven forbid we have any kind of knowledge about these things.

PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hey Jay, like Paula, I tried looking for error codes, but was not successful. There was something about disconnecting the humidifier and running the unit for 5 minutes without it to dry it out if any water may have gotten inside, but there was no associated error code. So far I am pulling a complete blank other than the occasional question like yours, but no answers! Good luck in your search.
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the replies
I have unplugged it / found numbers 0 thru 5 will display if ramp button is
held during start up / numbers can be changed with humidity button
Nothing happens just seems to cycle
Called Fisher Pakel on Friday / was told to go to home health supplier
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #28 (CPAP repair) maybe able to tell you whats wrong with the machine but it might cost more to repair than whats worth.
You can get a gently used machine from Supplier #2 at affordable price with some warranty.
Both of those machines auto and data capable and compatible with readily available software
PR System One Auto with humidifier DS550 $399
S9 AutoSet with humidifier $549
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List
Post Reply Post Reply
The Good:
THANK YOU all for trying to help.
It is now working.

The Bad:
Do not know how I got it working / just started changing numbers 0 thru 5 and pushing ramp button

Thank you all again
Post Reply Post Reply
Sounds as if the ramp feature is faulty. Consider talking to your supplier about it. Might be fixable, might now. Better to fix it now rather than you being on the road and without a machine.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Actually it sounds like you may have inadvertently found your way into the settings. On my old REMStar you would hold down the ramp button while plugging it in and then the combos of buttons were used to navigate through the different settings. I'm not sure what you got yourself into, but I guess as long as it is working...life is good!
As always, YMMV! You do not have to agree or disagree, I am not a professional so my mental meanderings are simply recollections of things from my own life.

PRS1 - Auto - A-Flex x2 - 12.50 - 20 - Humid x2 - Swift FX
Post Reply Post Reply
Yet another reminder why it's a good idea to have a spare machine on hand for backup.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fisher and Paykel Solo Columbiabill 29 3,918 03-15-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Vako
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 16,586 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  AirTouch F20 mask date code? Labromaniac 4 425 02-14-2024, 12:34 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 333 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596
Gross DreamStation Error Front Panel drouou 2 184 02-10-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: drouou
  Error 1 Rafael Bezerra 1 324 12-20-2023, 09:00 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 3 6,156 12-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.