Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Fisher & Paykel Eson
Fisher & Paykel Eson
Has anyone tried this mask yet? I tried it out at the therapist office and found it to be more accommodating to a high bridged nose as it has much more depth of cushion around the face. I did a lot of movement testing and found it to stay sealed. Since it is new (I guess it just came out). It is on order. They only had a sample version.

I have yet to try it out at home. Just wondering if anyone else has used it yet?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Fisher & {aykel Eson
(11-15-2012, 05:08 PM)bryank1 Wrote: I have yet to try it out at home. Just wondering if anyone else has used it yet?
I've not tried the Eson. I prefer mine with forehead dial ... better adjustment
[Image: fe079be1-a297-4a97-b2ef-3d4ac9f9a731]
http://www.fphcare.com/products/eson-nasal-mask/

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Fisher & Paykel Eson
I've seen an ad for the Eson a couple weeks back but have not tried it.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
It looks very similiar to the ResMed Mirage FX nasal mask that I wear
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-15-2012, 05:20 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: I've seen an ad for the Eson a couple weeks back but have not tried it.

Trish, if you are blind, how can you see an ad? Do you have some special gadget that allows you to "see" stuff, or was that just a figure of speech?

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hey SuperSleeper,
That was just a figure of speach. I actually read the newsletter from Supplier number 1 (with speach on my computer,)and they had an ad in it. A lot of times, I'll use terms that sighted people use because it sounds more normal. For example, I will say I saw someone rather than to say I felt, (as in touched with my hands,) someone. Another example, I will say I watched a program because listening is my way of watching it.
Sorry for the confusion and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fisher and Paykel Solo Columbiabill 29 3,612 03-15-2024, 08:30 PM
Last Post: Vako
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 16,453 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Velcro Issues - Fisher and Paykel Vitera cmpman1974 6 690 08-03-2023, 05:57 PM
Last Post: car54
  [CPAP] seeking OLD clinician manual - Fisher & Paykel HC211 hamiltzp 0 376 07-28-2023, 03:03 PM
Last Post: hamiltzp
  Mirage FX Vs Eson 2 mask jblkiller 0 451 07-27-2023, 10:04 AM
Last Post: jblkiller
  Stats from old Fisher & Paykel HC234? Marty McSly 3 644 12-19-2022, 08:28 PM
Last Post: Marty McSly
  [CPAP] What does this mean on my Fisher Paykel icon+ annoyed 1 604 11-01-2022, 12:01 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.