Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Fisher & Paykel HC221 Filter Change
hi all,

new to cpap & the forum.i`ve just bought the above machine & have gone to replace the dirty filter at the back of the machine,easy enough to do.

but have noticed there is another very dirty filter inside the machine itself.how do i change this other filter ?

thanks in advance
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
My "bad deal" radar has been tripped. If I spend more than 10 minutes on Google and at the manufacturer website and can't turn up any information on the model number (not even a basic user manual)... that's gotta be bad news for you and your successful management of therapy. Hope I'm wrong. Hope you didn't overpay.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi condohk69 and welcome
I agree with Paptillian, something does not add up, I,m not aware of another filter replacement inside the machine. Have you checked the manual

Can you get a refund or different machine? Here is link to "Archangle machine choices"

Suppliers #27 & 28 do CPAP repairs, give them a call and see what they say, also Supplier #2 sell used machines with some warranty
Suppliers List http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...plier-List

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi condohk69,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more suggestions.
Best of luck with CPAP therapy.
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is a manual for the 200 series, does your machine look like this? The manual doesn't say anything about a second filter.

This is the best I could find, but probably doesn't help much.

Maybe someone else has some ideas. Dont-know

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
thanks for the replies.

after having a good look into this it appears that it isn`t another filter at all,it`s not in the path that air enters the machine.

i think it might actually just be a piece of foam that is used to help the machine run quieter,so happy days.will give it a go tonight & see what happens.

thanks again
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tube In-Line Bacterial/Viral Filter Anita 12 267 03-15-2018, 04:08 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Change in manufacturing? [ResMed F10 and F20 Masks] Starfishtmk 19 483 03-13-2018, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Starfishtmk
  Radical display change on Airsense Autoset 10 jdlee2323 5 188 03-10-2018, 05:08 PM
Last Post: sonicboom
  Fisher&Paykal SleepStyle200 HC254JHU If I buy used, do I have to get a professional Previa777 12 319 03-09-2018, 09:43 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 10 filter cover / door design flaw and breakage PaulKTF 1 155 03-07-2018, 08:09 PM
Last Post: foss
  [Pressure] Do we need to change pressure? misq2kir 6 244 03-01-2018, 09:26 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Anti-bacterial filter Bacterial/viral filter sherryl10 13 390 02-28-2018, 09:10 PM
Last Post: kiwii