Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Fisher & Paykel Icon Infosmart Software
RE: Fisher & Paykel Icon Infosmart Software
DogTired,
I use InfoSmart 1.1 SP2 R2. I used it on Windows 7 x64 for a year or so. After I upgraded to Windows 8 x64, I could not get InfoSmart to install properly. I tried making an exception in Data Protection Execution, along with many other adjustments, but no go. P&K have a new version for Windows 8, but as I don't have a purchased account, I couldn't download it. Eventually I just loaded it into a Win7 virtual machine (Oracle) and run it from there when I need to.

More recently, SleepyHead's latest version (http:\\sourceforge.net/projects/sleepyhead/files/Testing/ - I'm not allowed to post links in this forum, so please change the first '\\' to '//' to get the correct url), I found works well with my P&K Icon. I'm using the 'test' version - 0.9.5

Hope that helps, Roger
Post Reply Post Reply
There is an upgrade to InfoSmart for W8. I called F&P tech support and they installed it for me.
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:My supplier does not carry machines by other manufacturers and only a very limited stock of masks. There is so little patient education, it is disgusting! Oh-jeez

Don't be disappointed with your F&P Icon.Smile I used a Resmed S8 for the past 6 years and now have an Icon and I'm very happy with it. The Icon has some great features. I imagine by now you are using monitoring software, like Sleepyhead (which is great with Icon). I enjoyed the S8's EPR feature, but I find the SensAwake feature of icon is just as good in a different way. IMHO the ramp feature is not required when SensAwake is enabled. Also a lot of the docs we pappy's see these days just don't know and that's why they don't tell us anything.

[Image: signature.png]Keep on breathin'
Post Reply Post Reply
Great answer, Geoff, and thank you. Thanks Well-done
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Does anyone have the ISO for InfoSmart 2.0+?
Post Reply Post Reply
Dear Suzanne

I had similar issues with the Air Liquide sleep laboratory here in Australia which will not and still will not give me any data - only to the Dr. I had an Ikon which Sleepyhead could read.

Your pressure is very low (like mine is 7) and I think that the ramp up from 4 to 7 (in my case) and down again on Sensawake was causing me a problem. I bought a PR machine online (lots more data) and I have it now set at 7 mm min and 7.5 max and am now thinking of changing the upper limit to 8 to see if I can improve. I also went to the Sleep Shop (Resmed supplies only) and changed my mask and they had a look at my data and were much more helpful.

Good luck

Post Reply Post Reply

To this end, I have the F&P InfoSmart software. To continue working after 30 days, the software requires a Serial number that can be obtained by registering at the F&P website. I have tried this twice, but have never received an email. Can any one give me suggestions on what I'm doing wrong when I register, or better, email me a serial number.

Dear Rogert - FHP will only provide the Infosmart to a registered Healthcare Provider that's probably why no response. Not sure why all the secrets. I tried putting a bogus health care provider in - I got a response that they couldnt help me!
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-24-2016, 08:56 PM)wishicansleep Wrote: To this end, I have the F&P InfoSmart software. To continue working after 30 days, the software requires a Serial number that can be obtained by registering at the F&P website. I have tried this twice, but have never received an email. Can any one give me suggestions on what I'm doing wrong when I register, or better, email me a serial number.

Dear Rogert - FHP will only provide the Infosmart to a registered Healthcare Provider that's probably why no response. Not sure why all the secrets. I tried putting a bogus health care provider in - I got a response that they couldnt help me!
All you need to do for F&P install the software for you is to obtain a letter from your GP stating that in his opinion you are capable of managing your machine sleep data. I did this, they rang and guided me through the installation process. You have to give access to your computer, & although that upset many on this forum - didn't worry me one bit.

[Image: signature.png]Keep on breathin'
Post Reply Post Reply
I recently downloaded Sleepyhead software (from sourceforge.net or the “Sleepyhead” menu on Apneaboard.com) and it worked fine on Windows 10 downloading from my F&P Icon USB memory stick and producing a printed report.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 428 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 619 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,007 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,186 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,100 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 684 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.