Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Fisher & Paykel Icon Infosmart Software
RE: Fisher & Paykel Icon Infosmart Software
Hi,
Recently (2 weeks) started with my first CPAP. Like others on this this thread, I think it important for the user to be able to see their data, so that we can better manage our own therapies. I'm still trying to optimize mine.

To this end, I have the F&P InfoSmart software. To continue working after 30 days, the software requires a Serial number that can be obtained by registering at the F&P website. I have tried this twice, but have never received an email. Can any one give me suggestions on what I'm doing wrong when I register, or better, email me a serial number.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Emailing you a serial number would be illegal, probably. But I hope someone can help you get your own! I hate it when stuff that should be easy, like registering a product, becomes a PITA.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-30-2012, 10:29 AM)rogert42 Wrote: Hi,
Recently (2 weeks) started with my first CPAP. Like others on this this thread, I think it important for the user to be able to see their data, so that we can better manage our own therapies. I'm still trying to optimize mine.

To this end, I have the F&P InfoSmart software. To continue working after 30 days, the software requires a Serial number that can be obtained by registering at the F&P website. I have tried this twice, but have never received an email. Can any one give me suggestions on what I'm doing wrong when I register, or better, email me a serial number.

Thanks

Make sure you check your spam filter for email. It will come from noreply@software.fphcare.com.

This is what the email they sent me said:

To register the software follow the steps outlined below:

1. Navigate to the Start Menu
> All Programs -> Fisher & Paykel Healthcare -> F&P InfoSmart -> F&P InfoSmartServer
-> F&P InfoSmartAdministrator.

2. Click on Register Button
The following screen will appear. Click on the Register button.

3. Enter Your Details
The following form will appear. Enter in your Name, Organization and Serial Number [from the bottom of your CPAP unit] and click the Register button.

4. Login to InfoSmart™
The F&P InfoSmart™ system is now registered. The login screen for the F&P InfoSmart™ administrator will be displayed. To use the F&P InfoSmart™ client, close the screen below and open the F&P InfoSmart™ client. The registration will take effect within 12 hours or upon the next time the server is re-started.

Hope that helps!
Soferet [so- FEHR- et; Hebrew; feminine] noun: writer, author

"I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?"
—Ernest Hemingway

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-01-2012, 02:19 PM)soferet Wrote: Make sure you check your spam filter for email. It will come from noreply@software.fphcare.com.

Thanks so much for your reply. I have been checking my spam/junk folder - but nothing arrived there. I have used 2 different email accounts also, but still didn't receive an email after registration. Most odd.

(12-01-2012, 02:19 PM)soferet Wrote: 3. Enter Your Details
The following form will appear. Enter in your Name, Organization and Serial Number [from the bottom of your CPAP unit] and click the Register button.

I followed your instructions, but the serial number on the bottom of my F&P Icon has 12 digits, and the form (in item 3) requires 21 digits (3-5-5-4-4). So the registration failed. I assume that the email you're supposed to receive after registering at the F&P website, contains this number.

I'll try registering again tomorrow. Thanks again.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-03-2012, 12:12 AM)rogert42 Wrote: I'll try registering again tomorrow. Thanks again.

Fisher and Paykel's US heaadquarters is in Southern California - Irvine if I recall correctly. I called their 800 telephone number once, but I no longer have it handy. I think I found it on the net somewhere.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-03-2012, 12:34 AM)JJJ Wrote: Fisher and Paykel's US heaadquarters is in Southern California - Irvine if I recall correctly. I called their 800 telephone number once, but I no longer have it handy. I think I found it on the net somewhere.

Fisher & Paykel Appliances Inc.
Phone: 1.888.936.7872

If they can't give you direct info, they can probably tell you where to get it, at least.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
My serial number is also 12 digits. The form I needed to enter it into was online, not in the InfoSmart software. The "register" button is supposed to open a window in your browser, where you input your info & SN. It sounds (?) like you're trying to input the info into the software window, not a browser window on F&P's site.

I think I can get you the direct URL tonight to register, rather than going through the InfoSmart Administrator. That would at least get you the email and your registation number. There is also a setup PDF on the InfoSmart CD that I found quite useful. Has pictures too. ;-)
Soferet [so- FEHR- et; Hebrew; feminine] noun: writer, author

"I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?"
—Ernest Hemingway

Post Reply Post Reply
If you are not getting the popup window, you may have your browser set to not allow them.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Everyone,

Seems I had older software that requires a different serial (21 digits). The new software is online and requires the Icon serial (as explained by Soferet above) - which is why the online form I was using didn't work - though you think F&P would send an email to let you know!. So I did get a serial for my version of the software and it worked fine.

Thanks for all your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is it normal for usb icon to flash on the lcd on the Icon??? Just got mine thursday and just curious. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 428 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 620 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,007 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,186 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,100 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 684 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.