Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Fisher & Paykel Icon Infosmart Software
RE: Fisher & Paykel Icon Infosmart Software
(04-21-2013, 11:08 AM)Tommy012175 Wrote: Is it normal for usb icon to flash on the lcd on the Icon??? Just got mine thursday and just curious. Thanks.

Yup...it does that whenever it's reading or writing to the USB...including when you first turn the unit on.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Tommy,
The USB icon on the screen flashes when you take the USB out or put it back in, when it is saving information and sometimes if the USB is not in properly. It shouldn't flash continuously.
Post Reply Post Reply
FYI (maybe it's already been mentioned on this thread) Sleepyhead 0.9.3 will read ICON data. My one recommendation would be not to update Sleepyhead each day until after noon. My ICON doesn't seem to close file containing the data from the previous night until around Noon (at least that was the case the first day).
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-27-2012, 04:19 PM)Rodders Wrote: Umm.... for those looking for Infosmart software, just google it and you can find where to download it. I'm a bit concerened that it took some one 2 hours with a direct link to your PC to set it up where they could've taken anything from it. Dont-know

It's easy to setup just select default settings for everything. Once you've installed it you'll have 30 days to register it.
This can be done for free at the F&P website.

They then send you an email with the registration code and it's all yours.

I agree that having the information makes it eaiser to converse with your doctor and shows them that your taking your situation seriously.

Oh, and if you ever try to do a download and it hasn't got any new updated information. Format the Smartstick and then stick it back in the ICON. The USB symbol on the LED will flash up. Once that's done put the stick back in your pc and it should have recent information. Big Grin

Ok, that might answer a question that I was going to ask. I am having trouble updating the 'end date' of the report. It keeps reverting the end date of the last report. So, if I format the USB drive then that won't lose my most recent data? It's held in the machine?

Cheers,

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-13-2013, 04:01 AM)Jagman Wrote: So, if I format the USB drive then that won't lose my most recent data? It's held in the machine?

Yup, all available data is always held in the machine (the USB stick is just a copy) and yup the ICON considers noon to be the end of the previous night.

Post Reply Post Reply
Does anyone have instructions for using the Infosmart software they can send me? I have installed it and am trying to interpret the data I see, but would like to have a bit of guidance I can trust.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-22-2014, 03:25 AM)ianscpap Wrote: Does anyone have instructions for using the Infosmart software they can send me? I have installed it and am trying to interpret the data I see, but would like to have a bit of guidance I can trust.

If you installed it from a CD, there is a user guide PDF on the CD. If you downloaded it and don't have the CD, try here:
http://www.fphcare.com/products/icon-autoplus/

There is a button on that page to download the user guide.

Soferet [so- FEHR- et; Hebrew; feminine] noun: writer, author

"I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know?"
—Ernest Hemingway

Post Reply Post Reply
And if you downloaded it without paying for it, the discussion ends now. We do not allow that here.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I am trying to install Infosmart on Windows 8. It installs great and the install log looks clean. All I get when I click on the icon is a box saying:

"Possible Tampering Detected. This software is encrypted to provide copy protection. Certain virus scanning programs may prevent the software from starting due to their heuristic analysis. Please add this software to the white-list of the anti-virus program and restart. Contact the software publisher for additional information and compatibility."

What version of Windows are you using. Anyone?

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 846 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 148 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 583 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,080 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,280 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,185 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 750 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.