Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Fisher and Paykel Icon+ Not working on battery
Fisher and Paykel Icon+ Not working on battery
I have been using a deep cycle battery and inverter for years. All of a sudden my machine is not "lighting up". I have changed batteries and inverters and even used a friends set up. Still it wont light up. Anyone have any suggestions? Help!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Fisher and Paykel Icon+ Not working on battery
Bump2
Check with Fisher and Paykel, they should be able to tell you what you need

Welcome to the forum
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-07-2014, 12:22 AM)prepchef Wrote: I have been using a deep cycle battery and inverter for years. All of a sudden my machine is not "lighting up". I have changed batteries and inverters and even used a friends set up. Still it wont light up. Anyone have any suggestions? Help!

Does it work if you plug it into a normal wall outlet?

Post Reply Post Reply
Some devices will operate on a modified sine wave inverter, & some won't but require a pure sine wave inverter. The problem is caused by the step down transformer inside the device & a lot of technical other stuff. Either that or your Icon has a problem in its power supply.
[Image: signature.png]Keep on breathin'
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One FFM failing miserably, the other (uncomfortable) one is working renoir 10 180 11-27-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Battery Power Pack - would this work for camping? Hydrangea 6 204 11-27-2019, 01:05 PM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes
  ResMed Autosense smart start not working gary1 4 147 11-16-2019, 11:27 AM
Last Post: sheepless
  Fisher Pakel Error Code E2 jay3534 13 11,816 11-12-2019, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Greenelectra78
  Troubleshooting help, battery backup related. mckevin32 6 287 11-05-2019, 02:41 PM
Last Post: mckevin32
  Dream station opti start not working Mpadgett714 4 251 11-01-2019, 02:37 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  fisher & paykel viterra full face mask Mark Douglas 2 239 10-24-2019, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Mark Douglas

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.