Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Fit Life Mask
Fit Life Mask
Hi I am currently using the Fit Life XL and to be honest its a good mask for me and I have tried a few. But it leaves me with marks down my cheeks which look like two big scars. Has any one made a liner for this mask and if so what material is best to use. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Fit Life Mask
Hi skullduggery,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
You can make your own mask liners out of an old TShirt..
Check the supplier list at the top of the board at the lef side of each page and see what they have.
another thing you could do is, google either Padacheak or RemZZZS mask liners and see if they make them for your mask.
Hang in there for more suggestions and much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Fit Life Mask
we have made some mask liners for other type masks. tee shirt not really effective without stabilization. It is just too stretchy, but added stabilization implies you'll likely be sewing. I tight flannel may work.

The one I am using right now is tee-shirt material, ironed onto a thin fusible interfacing. inner edge is rolled over the reverse side, and stitched down. the rolled edge is a comfort (itch preventative) feature.

QAL
Dedicated to QALity sleep.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Symptoms] Traumatic life event. Now I'm waking up every night suffocating. BostonEngineer 9 388 03-03-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Life with Knightsbridge Dual Band Chin Strap cmpman1974 21 2,098 02-29-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Columbiabill
  Life of motor exceeded, Resmed S9 Reptile 13 12,254 01-21-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: dwd1249
  [CPAP] CPAP in Silent Mode and Mask Useful life meaning aconti 5 459 12-17-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: aconti
  Airsense 10 end of life JamesW 3 621 12-16-2023, 11:05 AM
Last Post: KSMatthew
  [Treatment] Waking up worse despite multiple changes, life feels awful davigalindo 10 952 10-26-2023, 07:56 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Motor Life Exceeded, at 21,900 hours Aircurve 10 Vauto Sleeprider 52 7,297 10-08-2023, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.