Mask Type: Nasal pillows
Mask Make & Model: undecided
Humidifier: Respironics
CPAP Pressure: 20-14.5
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments:

Sex: Male

FlashAir Corrupt / Reformat
I am just getting started with everything and enjoying figuring out SleepyHead. I got a FlashAir 16GB card W-03 Card but can't get it to work. Got it setup and have tried SleepMaster and FlashPAP but I think the problem is the card. I have followed the instructions over and over again but every time I put it in the PRS1 BiPad Auto it will say card is corrupt and ask to reformat. I say yes and it will just keep asking again and again to reformat or sometimes it will be in the reformat process for 30+ minutes. Then after it never working to reformat I remove it and the card won't be recognized by SleepMaster/FlashPAP or FlashAir Utilites. Only solution to this issue has been to put the card in a Camera and format it there and then put in the computer and use FlashAir Tool to Initialize the card.

I did get it to work once for about 30 minutes but the BiPAP kept saying to wait because writing to card (was onscreen about 50% of the time). Then it popped up again and said card was corrupt and asking to reformat.

Anyone seen this before? Is the card bad? Should I get a new card from Amazon? Should I give up?
08-31-2015 08:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
Jack_Russell_Fan Offline

Preferred Members

Machine: PRS1 760P
Mask Make & Model: Tap Pap
Humidifier: PRS1 heated hose
CPAP Pressure: 15.5 - 6.5

Other Comments: Sleep Master wireless data transfer

RE: FlashAir Corrupt / Reformat
(08-31-2015 08:19 PM)forJO Wrote:  I am just getting started with everything and enjoying figuring out SleepyHead. I got a FlashAir 16GB card W-03 Card but can't get it to work. Got it setup and have tried SleepMaster and FlashPAP but I think the problem is the card. I have followed the instructions over and over again but every time I put it in the PRS1 BiPad Auto it will say card is corrupt and ask to reformat. I say yes and it will just keep asking again and again to reformat or sometimes it will be in the reformat process for 30+ minutes. Then after it never working to reformat I remove it and the card won't be recognized by SleepMaster/FlashPAP or FlashAir Utilites. Only solution to this issue has been to put the card in a Camera and format it there and then put in the computer and use FlashAir Tool to Initialize the card.

I did get it to work once for about 30 minutes but the BiPAP kept saying to wait because writing to card (was onscreen about 50% of the time). Then it popped up again and said card was corrupt and asking to reformat.

Anyone seen this before? Is the card bad? Should I get a new card from Amazon? Should I give up?

I would try to get a replacement card.

Tom
09-01-2015 07:07 AM
forJO Offline

New Members

Machine: PRS1 BiPap Auto
Mask Make & Model: undecided
Humidifier: Respironics
CPAP Pressure: 20-14.5

Other Comments:

RE: FlashAir Corrupt / Reformat
(09-01-2015 07:07 AM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote:  I would try to get a replacement card.

Tom
Thanks for the recommendation. Amazon is sending a replacement. I will let you know if the new one works.
09-01-2015 09:19 PM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 188 29,388 11-26-2016 11:27 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SleepyHead / Flashair problem seawolf 6 290 11-21-2016 03:34 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Using FlashAir with a Macbook Mamabird 7 315 11-03-2016 06:36 PM
Last Post: Mamabird
  FlashPAP / Flashair - Connection Refused? IMSleeplessInSeattle 1 217 09-23-2016 07:20 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  did Linux corrupt my SD card? AirPlease 6 834 09-23-2016 02:06 AM
Last Post: zagam
  FlashAir & SleepMaster: won't reconnect after power down or removal chill 5 359 09-11-2016 01:51 AM
Last Post: Jack_Russell_Fan
  FlashAir & W10 build 1607 troubles natyprueba 0 282 09-04-2016 11:31 AM
Last Post: natyprueba