Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashAir Corrupt / Reformat
I am just getting started with everything and enjoying figuring out SleepyHead. I got a FlashAir 16GB card W-03 Card but can't get it to work. Got it setup and have tried SleepMaster and FlashPAP but I think the problem is the card. I have followed the instructions over and over again but every time I put it in the PRS1 BiPad Auto it will say card is corrupt and ask to reformat. I say yes and it will just keep asking again and again to reformat or sometimes it will be in the reformat process for 30+ minutes. Then after it never working to reformat I remove it and the card won't be recognized by SleepMaster/FlashPAP or FlashAir Utilites. Only solution to this issue has been to put the card in a Camera and format it there and then put in the computer and use FlashAir Tool to Initialize the card.

I did get it to work once for about 30 minutes but the BiPAP kept saying to wait because writing to card (was onscreen about 50% of the time). Then it popped up again and said card was corrupt and asking to reformat.

Anyone seen this before? Is the card bad? Should I get a new card from Amazon? Should I give up?
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-31-2015, 08:19 PM)forJO Wrote: I am just getting started with everything and enjoying figuring out SleepyHead. I got a FlashAir 16GB card W-03 Card but can't get it to work. Got it setup and have tried SleepMaster and FlashPAP but I think the problem is the card. I have followed the instructions over and over again but every time I put it in the PRS1 BiPad Auto it will say card is corrupt and ask to reformat. I say yes and it will just keep asking again and again to reformat or sometimes it will be in the reformat process for 30+ minutes. Then after it never working to reformat I remove it and the card won't be recognized by SleepMaster/FlashPAP or FlashAir Utilites. Only solution to this issue has been to put the card in a Camera and format it there and then put in the computer and use FlashAir Tool to Initialize the card.

I did get it to work once for about 30 minutes but the BiPAP kept saying to wait because writing to card (was onscreen about 50% of the time). Then it popped up again and said card was corrupt and asking to reformat.

Anyone seen this before? Is the card bad? Should I get a new card from Amazon? Should I give up?

I would try to get a replacement card.

Tom
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-01-2015, 07:07 AM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote: I would try to get a replacement card.

Tom
Thanks for the recommendation. Amazon is sending a replacement. I will let you know if the new one works.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Toshiba FlashAir 2 with Flashpap configuration Marillion 111 3,381 Yesterday, 12:00 PM
Last Post: st8800
  FlashAir vs. Philips Respironics card Corvette817 3 235 05-20-2017, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Corvette817
Brick LUA Scripting on FlashAir 3 AlanE 4 247 05-12-2017, 02:14 PM
Last Post: TBMx
  FlashAir can't be found by Sleep Master BillTeel 12 561 05-10-2017, 09:06 AM
Last Post: AlanE
  PRS1+FlashAir W-03 Recording only 7 minutes of waveform data cntrlwiz 5 277 05-01-2017, 11:48 AM
Last Post: cntrlwiz
  Has anyone used a FlashAir card in a Resmed Aircurve 10 Asv notsleep 15 2,356 04-02-2017, 09:07 PM
Last Post: Jack_Russell_Fan
  FlashPAP / Flashair - Connection Refused? IMSleeplessInSeattle 6 634 03-27-2017, 02:00 PM
Last Post: sunrise06