Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashAir Corrupt / Reformat
FlashAir Corrupt / Reformat
I am just getting started with everything and enjoying figuring out SleepyHead. I got a FlashAir 16GB card W-03 Card but can't get it to work. Got it setup and have tried SleepMaster and FlashPAP but I think the problem is the card. I have followed the instructions over and over again but every time I put it in the PRS1 BiPad Auto it will say card is corrupt and ask to reformat. I say yes and it will just keep asking again and again to reformat or sometimes it will be in the reformat process for 30+ minutes. Then after it never working to reformat I remove it and the card won't be recognized by SleepMaster/FlashPAP or FlashAir Utilites. Only solution to this issue has been to put the card in a Camera and format it there and then put in the computer and use FlashAir Tool to Initialize the card.

I did get it to work once for about 30 minutes but the BiPAP kept saying to wait because writing to card (was onscreen about 50% of the time). Then it popped up again and said card was corrupt and asking to reformat.

Anyone seen this before? Is the card bad? Should I get a new card from Amazon? Should I give up?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: FlashAir Corrupt / Reformat
(08-31-2015, 08:19 PM)forJO Wrote: I am just getting started with everything and enjoying figuring out SleepyHead. I got a FlashAir 16GB card W-03 Card but can't get it to work. Got it setup and have tried SleepMaster and FlashPAP but I think the problem is the card. I have followed the instructions over and over again but every time I put it in the PRS1 BiPad Auto it will say card is corrupt and ask to reformat. I say yes and it will just keep asking again and again to reformat or sometimes it will be in the reformat process for 30+ minutes. Then after it never working to reformat I remove it and the card won't be recognized by SleepMaster/FlashPAP or FlashAir Utilites. Only solution to this issue has been to put the card in a Camera and format it there and then put in the computer and use FlashAir Tool to Initialize the card.

I did get it to work once for about 30 minutes but the BiPAP kept saying to wait because writing to card (was onscreen about 50% of the time). Then it popped up again and said card was corrupt and asking to reformat.

Anyone seen this before? Is the card bad? Should I get a new card from Amazon? Should I give up?

I would try to get a replacement card.

Tom
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: FlashAir Corrupt / Reformat
(09-01-2015, 07:07 AM)Jack_Russell_Fan Wrote: I would try to get a replacement card.

Tom
Thanks for the recommendation. Amazon is sending a replacement. I will let you know if the new one works.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 663 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,237 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,924 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  looking for FlashAir W-04 16GB SD_card image Dog Slobber 3 795 06-03-2023, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Transfering FlashAir card to new machine. foxfire 1 494 04-30-2023, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  FlashAir card and changing SSID todivefor 12 1,096 03-28-2023, 07:12 PM
Last Post: todivefor
  Flashair W-04 32GB doesn't works anymore Filippods 12 1,342 10-18-2022, 03:15 PM
Last Post: NesporBellisRM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.