Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashAir files DATALOG copy in 8x3 format
FlashAir files DATALOG copy in 8x3 format
I have been successfully using a W-03 FlashAir card for 4 years.  Now, I am trying to configure a 'new' FlashAir card  which is an old SD-6 (gen 1 ) version for a second AirSense-10.  It is in Station mode and I can either use FlashPAP or a browser to copy the files to my PC.  However, all the DATALOG files filenames are shortened to 8x3 format and sleepyhead only displays "Summary Data" without graphs.  Is there a fix for this?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: FlashAir files DATALOG copy in 8x3 format
I'm guessing that it could how the card is formatted. What is the format, FAT or FAT32?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I thought that might have something to do with it, but I checked and it is FAT32. Note that the files on the card are the long name format. If I download the files to my PC directly from the card, everything works OK. The problem is when I use wireless to download the files. t only have the original card firmware as I have been unable to locate any update for that. I have W-02 and W-03 update versions but nothing prior. Also, I'm not sure how to determine the FW version on the card.
PS - Update: When I run the FlashAir.exe that came on the card, it says V1.14
(I normally configure it by editing the CONFIG file)
Post Reply Post Reply
I found a review of the original series of FlashAir cards, that was dated 2013. It states that the firmware only supports the 8.3 format.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay, thanks for that clarification.  It's not good news, but good to know. Sad
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thumbdrive-oximeter-format-analysis capman 6 194 03-15-2024, 04:29 AM
Last Post: capman
Question Spo2 data format Squid3083 11 2,192 03-11-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Rebakim4
  Data Files in an upgrade AlanR 2 86 03-10-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: AlanR
  csv-format for generic oximeter imports into oscar capman 2 158 03-07-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: capman
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 668 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Getting O2 Insight Pro files to OSCAR? SnoozeBest 7 244 02-26-2024, 10:23 PM
Last Post: SnoozeBest
  OSCAR Doesn't Recognize Data Files Heaviside 1 202 02-17-2024, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Heaviside

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.