Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cant Find Old Oscar Data
Old Oscar data missing
I have an air curve 10 starting in Feb 2023 but was using a different card/machine starting June 2022. I can't find any data on my computer or backup info stored with the older data. Where do I look?
Post Reply Post Reply
Cant Find Old Oscar Data
I can't find the data from Oscar that I imported from June 2022 until February 2023. The card from my new machine (feb 2023) has data from then up until now but the old card data which I had previously imported before then is missing. When I go back on my Oscar calendar it says there's nothing there. Where did the old data go? Did I overwrite it when I started with my new machine/card? Is it stored somewhere else on my computer? Anything that says Oscar on my computer, maybe old graphs I had taken screenshots of, I'm not sure, I can't open up or they can't be read. I'm really upset to have lost all that data. I still have the old card but I can't seem to find the data if it's on there to add back. Please help me with this. Many thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 4 39 5 hours ago
Last Post: alid
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 83 Yesterday, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 92 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 91 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  OSCAR Profiles and Combining Different Brand CPAP Data StratCat48 2 49 03-22-2024, 08:00 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
  Where Oscar put the data file? Rosacer24 0 60 03-22-2024, 12:16 AM
Last Post: Rosacer24
  There's 1.5 years of data in my OSCAR, but now there's a problem Snackers 8 227 03-19-2024, 03:36 AM
Last Post: Snackers

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.