Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
RE: FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
A new version has been posted on my website. Link in first post.

Quote:v1.3.0

* Resolved issue where progress meter would spin indefinitely if no SETTINGS folder was found on the card but was expected to be there (S9 or Airsense 10).

* New command line switch added: log=yes will cause the program to write a log file for troubleshooting purposes. Off by default.

* Added FlashAir setup/configuration wizard! Click [...] button next to the FlashAir Host Name/IP field.

I tried to test the new setup wizard as best I could and it seems to be working as expected. Any feedback is appreciated. :grin:
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello TireedTo, your program gets better and better. I love it.

I tried to automate the download of data from flashair with a .bat file.
I created a .bat file as below and then use the Windows scheduler to set up a time for the .bat file to run. The file also creates an additional folder as a backup to sleep data. My thought is to save sleep data to the SD card on my PC to have a copy of the original card if the sleep clinic needs to look at it. But even a backup folder in which all the sleep data is continuously saved.
Works pretty well.

But then I thought, it should be built into FlashPap?

Is it possible that one can choose an additional folder to store sleep data to?
Also a feature where you can choose a time each day that flashpap starts and saves data automatically, regardless if I am logged out or the computer in standby mode?

I'm not a programmer and have no idea how much work it would be to do this. But it would be useful, and much appreciated by me.

Regards / Lazer1234

[img][Image: Bat-fil_zps9meztiwl.png][/img]
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-03-2015, 12:29 PM)TiredToo Wrote: A new version has been posted on my website. Link in first post.

Quote:v1.3.0

* Resolved issue where progress meter would spin indefinitely if no SETTINGS folder was found on the card but was expected to be there (S9 or Airsense 10).

* New command line switch added: log=yes will cause the program to write a log file for troubleshooting purposes. Off by default.

* Added FlashAir setup/configuration wizard! Click [...] button next to the FlashAir Host Name/IP field.

I tried to test the new setup wizard as best I could and it seems to be working as expected. Any feedback is appreciated. :grin:

Will start using it tonight.
[size=x-small]Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) BiLevel Auto
Post Reply Post Reply
@Lazer1234

I will add a note to my idea list about these. Having an option to also make a second copy shouldn't be too difficult and your .BAT idea was a good one.

Scheduling an event in Windows (or whatever OS) would have been my suggestion of automating a time for syncing, but you are already doing this. I believe it would be possible to have it do this on its own (even when logged out) but I believe this would need to be done as a service. Only problem with that is that I have no experience at all with services. I will look into it, but I don't know how difficult it would be to do this on the various platforms unless it is something that would work on all platforms once a service was implemented through Java.
Post Reply Post Reply
My computer is on 24/7. a scheduled task works fine for me. But looking at the other end of the stick, FlashAir can run a Lua script that will execute on a write event. Might be possible to push the files out to your computer on a write event.

For Reference: https://www.flashair-developers.com/en/d...e/#method2

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
OK Braniacs - I maybe going over the same, same but I want to be able to open sleepyhead on my laptop at work and be able to open last nights files automatically.

My idea is to get a PC on the same network to grab the files and dump them into Google drive automatically. I can then point Sleepyhead to Google drive at work and VOILA! Has anyone done this or would know how to automate it?
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-17-2015, 09:00 PM)Wozzlegummich Wrote: OK Braniacs - I maybe going over the same, same but I want to be able to open sleepyhead on my laptop at work and be able to open last nights files automatically.

My idea is to get a PC on the same network to grab the files and dump them into Google drive automatically. I can then point Sleepyhead to Google drive at work and VOILA! Has anyone done this or would know how to automate it?

A manual method would be to use Google remote desktop.. You can control your home PC with your laptop at work to pull the data from the card and copy it to Google drive.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-17-2015, 09:21 PM)estgad Wrote:
(06-17-2015, 09:00 PM)Wozzlegummich Wrote: OK Braniacs - I maybe going over the same, same but I want to be able to open sleepyhead on my laptop at work and be able to open last nights files automatically.

A manual method would be to use Google remote desktop.. You can control your home PC with your laptop at work to pull the data from the card and copy it to Google drive.

I'm pretty handy with Teamviewer but I want it to be more automated. Just open Sleepyhead and open the files.
Post Reply Post Reply
Install a cloud service like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive on each computer and save your data files to that "drive". Any computer connected to any network will update both to and from the cloud service. Even if you aren't connected you'll have an up to date copy on your local machine if it's been connected to a network long enough to update it's local copy.

I use Dropbox and I also put the Sleepyhead program on that "virtual" drive as well. That way you won't have to reload the files in each instance of Sleepyhead. You will have to configure each computer to point to the right location of the Dropbox files, but you'll only need to do it once. Sleepyhead consults the local machine registry for that information so you don't have to have the same path to the Dropbox directory on each computer.

Takes about fifteen minutes to a half hour to update the Dropbox on all the computers. You'll also get a backup copy of your data files on each computer as well as on the servers of your virtual drive provider.

This is for Windows machines. I don't know how or if it would work on a Mac.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-17-2015, 11:42 PM)eseedhouse Wrote: Install a cloud service like Google Drive, Dropbox, or OneDrive on each computer and save your data files to that "drive". Any computer connected to any network will update both to and from the cloud service. Even if you aren't connected you'll have an up to date copy on your local machine if it's been connected to a network long enough to update it's local copy.

I use Dropbox and I also put the Sleepyhead program on that "virtual" drive as well. That way you won't have to reload the files in each instance of Sleepyhead. You will have to configure each computer to point to the right location of the Dropbox files, but you'll only need to do it once. Sleepyhead consults the local machine registry for that information so you don't have to have the same path to the Dropbox directory on each computer.

Takes about fifteen minutes to a half hour to update the Dropbox on all the computers. You'll also get a backup copy of your data files on each computer as well as on the servers of your virtual drive provider.

This is for Windows machines. I don't know how or if it would work on a Mac.

That's what I was thinking but how do I get the new files each morning from the Flashair card to the cloud folder on a local machine automatically?

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 186 24,711 03-26-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 663 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,128 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 639 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,251 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 832 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 643 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.