Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
RE: FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
E.W.,
The short answer to your question is, Yes.  Create a directory on your PC dedicated to the CPAP data.   Copy the current card to this directory.   Safely remove the current card and insert the FlashAir in your PC.  Copy the contents in your PC's directory to the FlashAir.  Now all the data from your old card is on the FlashAir and will allow data continuity as well as a safe data archive.

Also, Use this directory to store the data when you download load it from your FlashAir.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-25-2017, 07:04 AM)E.W. Wrote: I may be a little paranoid about this but  I just got my DreamStation  3 weeks
ago and am worried that changing SD cards may mess up my complience data
are my fears groundless ?  In a week when my DME downloads my data does
that come from the cpap internal memory, the SD card or both?

Can I copy all the data from the SD card I am using to my new Flashair card?

I use a little slightly different approach than Crimson Nape. I copied all of my data from the card that came with my cpap machine to the FlashAir card as he described. Instead of loading the data to a directory on my computer, however, I leave the original card in the card reader on my computer and load the data from the FlashAir card to the original card and point whatever program I'm using to the sd card in the computer. I took the sd card in my computer to my sleep doctor to print out a compliance report when I needed one for DOT compliance last year.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good idea!  I don't need to take my data anywhere.  Again, pupcamper's idea will allow Resmed owners to use ResScan since it will only recognize a SD card. I don't know about the Encore software.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-25-2017, 12:30 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Good idea!  I don't need to take my data anywhere.   Again, pupcamper's idea will allow Resmed owners to use ResScan since it will only recognize a SD card.  I don't know about the Encore software.

I actually hijacked my approach from a post on the forum when I was looking for a way to use EncorePro 2 with a FlashAir card. EncorePro 2 will only accept a SD card as well. Although there is little chance both SD cards will ever go bad at the same time I do periodic backups of my data to a directory on my computer, just in case.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-25-2017, 07:04 AM)E.W. Wrote: I may be a little paranoid about this but  I just got my DreamStation  3 weeks
ago and am worried that changing SD cards may mess up my complience data
are my fears groundless ?  In a week when my DME downloads my data does
that come from the cpap internal memory, the SD card or both?

Can I copy all the data from the SD card I am using to my new Flashair card?

I can't answer how the DME will access your data, but you should be able to copy the contents of the original SD card (with 3 weeks of data) to the new FlashAir card and just stick with the FlashAir thereafter.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have looked high and low and I am sure I have seen it posted somewhere...Search function couldn't dig it up...

Using FlashPAP, is there a way I can virtually mount an SD drive on my Windows 10 machine. Right now I have a USB adapter reading an SD card hanging off the front which I have FlashPAP writing to. I am afraid one of kids or dog will knock it off the front. Was hoping to be able to point FlashPAP to this virtual location and have Sleepyhead / ResSense pull from.

Thoughts or how to steps or link. Thanks much!!! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Only ResScan needs a SD card to import data. You can import data into SleepyHead from just about anywhere. I got a virtual drive to work only once using ResScan. After that one time, no matter what I tried met with failure. The only thing I could recommend is to attach the USB card reader to one of the back USB slots of your PC.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
Sweet

I am trying to figure out your batch file posts for automation but it's like trying understand my kids texting language.
Post Reply Post Reply
Post your questions and I or another member will be glad to help.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-27-2017, 07:39 PM)Effers Wrote: I have looked high and low and I am sure I have seen it posted somewhere...Search function couldn't dig it up...

Using FlashPAP, is there a way I can virtually mount an SD drive on my Windows 10 machine. Right now I have a USB adapter reading an SD card hanging off the front which I have FlashPAP writing to. I am afraid one of kids or dog will knock it off the front. Was hoping to be able to point FlashPAP to this virtual location and have Sleepyhead / ResSense pull from.

Thoughts or how to steps or link. Thanks much!!! Thanks

Is this a desktop computer?  If so, there are usually some USB plugs on the back.  That's what I'd use for simplicity if I were you.  If it's a Windows 10 laptop, surely it has an SD card reader built in.

However, I did find this article:

https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?t...al_SD_Card

Not for the faint of heart, and I'm not sure how Rescan will react to it.  I've set up virtual DVD folders on my hard drive before, and video programs handled them well.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 188 26,195 04-15-2024, 09:19 PM
Last Post: nohack007
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 754 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,869 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 738 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,409 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 916 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 692 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.