Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
RE: FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
(04-13-2018, 11:17 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: luckydxx, I have a question.  Let's say you are successful in setting up a remote connection, who is going to perform any required adjustments to her CPAP?

Crimson, very very important question which i haven't thought about it. That's why i need all your help.

seems another item i need to translate in Chinese and teach her what to do.

In china, the patient bought the machine through distributor, and they will provide after sale service. But cpap price is much higher and not the latest model.

Last year i did my own research and went back to China take her here to try to put on cpap, didn't think about would be so difficult for her to get used to. I guess primarily because patients are not that popular there and insurance not cover the cost. I think part of psychology for my mom to accept to use it the rest of life, part of her sleep insomnia issue, part of she hasn't felt the benefit by using it when she started.

That's why i am in a time-running out mode trying to settle everything down before she return. But your point is good reminder also.  (Basically each day what i change is pressure now, will see how it goes after i got her collar, new nasal mask and heated tube.)

Another obstacle is i wish machine bought here include Chinese language on language option. As more and more patients need it and i thing it is more cost effective to get from here.

please see post #108. 

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...ask?page=4

and thread

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid253867
Post Reply Post Reply
I believe if you are accessing your mom's PC through Teamviewer and her PC is connected to the CPAP with the Wifi SD card then you can change the machine's setting through the ResScan software (available by request on Private Files and Links forum of this site) which you will have to download and install on her PC (which you can do remotely through Teamviewer). After downloading the software and setting you mom up as a new patient open that patient and go to the tab labeled Settings. It will open a dialogue box called Device Settings. Hit the button on the right called Select Device. Another dialogue box will open called Select Device. If everything is setup correctly you should see the Airsense 10 Autoset as an available selection. Select it and hit Ok. This will take you back to the Device Settings box and the Device Status bar should show green - Connected after a few moments. If connected you will see all of the device settings you can change. After changing any settings don't forget to hit the apply button on the button right of the page to save your changes.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-13-2018, 01:01 PM)sonicboom Wrote: I believe if you are accessing your mom's PC through Teamviewer and her PC is connected to the CPAP with the Wifi SD card then you can change the machine's setting through the ResScan software (available by request on Private Files and Links forum of this site) which you will have to download and install on her PC (which you can do remotely through Teamviewer).  After downloading the software and setting you mom up as a new patient open that patient and go to the tab labeled Settings. It will open a dialogue box called Device Settings.  Hit the button on the right called Select Device. Another dialogue box will open called Select Device.  If everything is setup correctly you should see the Airsense 10 Autoset as an available selection.  Select it and hit Ok.  This will take you back to the Device Settings box and the Device Status bar should show green - Connected after a few moments.  If connected you will see all of the device settings you can change.  After changing any settings don't forget to hit the apply button on the button right of the page to save your changes.

This is very informative.

By wifi SD card, is flashair? please search amazon Toshiba 32GB FlashAir III Wireless SD Memory Card, White,(PFW032U-1CCW)
is this right type? Why the review on Flashair card so low.

1. does the setting change also include clinical setting?
2. Does any wifi, router set up need to do to allow pc access the wifi card or resscan access the wifi card?
3. can the wireless sd card  be taken out and plug in to regular laptop with sd slot and use like regular SD card to retrieve data?

thank you for all the answers
Post Reply Post Reply
Toshiba Flash Air is correct.   See my post #8 here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid252259

To answer your questions:

1. yes
2. yes the rescan software will download the data from the SD card which she either puts in her PC or to the folder on her PC you uploaded the data to from the wifi card.  You select the upload folder from the Download tab of ResScan
3. yes, see #2
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-13-2018, 01:32 PM)sonicboom Wrote: Toshiba Flash Air is correct.   See my post #8 here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid252259

To answer your questions:

1. yes
2. yes the rescan software will download the data from the SD card which she either puts in her PC or to the folder on her PC you uploaded the data to from the wifi card.  You select the upload folder from the Download tab of ResScan
3. yes, see #2

Hi Sonicboom, thank you for the quick answers.

On Question 2, i mean does any wifi/router need to configure in china's home so her PC can read/access the wifi card, which thus allow ResScan make the device setting change? Or it will automatically recognize the wifi card and nothing need to do?

If it is latter, then all i need is order one card now, install resscan on her laptop while she is still here and test. 

If need wifi configuation, then probably hard to find someone over there to help.
Post Reply Post Reply
The Toshiba Flash air will need to be configured to talk to the WiFi in China the Wifi SSID and Password will need to be inserted into the \SD_WLAN\CONFIG file if you know those you can set them up as the last step before your mum goes but Murphy’s Law states it wont work correctly when she gets to China. AT worst she can still use the Flashair SD card as a normal SD Card and keep removing from the machine until you get it working correctly.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-13-2018, 01:49 PM)jaswilliams Wrote: The Toshiba Flash air will need to be configured to talk to the WiFi in China the Wifi SSID and Password will need to be inserted into the \SD_WLAN\CONFIG file if you know those you can set them up as the last step before your mum goes but Murphy’s Law states it wont work correctly when she gets to China. AT worst she can still use the Flashair SD card as a normal SD Card and keep removing from the machine until you get it working correctly.

is wifi SSID same as wifi network name on the bottom of router? thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
It could be. It is the name that is displayed in the wireless connection listing on your PC.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
If China doesn't block it, you could set FlashPap or Sleep Master to copy the data to dropbox or some other file sharing service.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I ran the configuration update through my web browser to turn the flashier into STN mode ... I got the "success" message, but now I can't find it on my network ...  Huh  Neither can the FlashPAP app ... How can I find out what the IP address of the card is?  (running MacOS High Sierra (10.13.4)

Here is my CONFIG file:

[Vendor]

CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
APPMODE=5
APPNETWORKKEY=********
VERSION=F15DBW3BW4.00.00
CID=02544d535731364754d0ad8a7a011501
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
APPNAME=flashair

MASTERCODE=*********
LOCK=1
APPSSID=Lionsden

Any thoughts? 
Allan
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 188 26,172 04-15-2024, 09:19 PM
Last Post: nohack007
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 752 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,853 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 736 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,408 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 916 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 691 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.