Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
RE: FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
I just ordered an AirSense 10 and wanted to try this out. What size of SD is okay? Like is the 16GB ok? for how many days can this record? thanks CPAP pros!
Take control of your machine
pick your weapon (ResScan/ OSCAR)
and be informed guys!
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-15-2019, 03:04 AM)lemonbomb Wrote: I just ordered an AirSense 10 and wanted to try this out. What size of SD is okay? Like is the 16GB ok? for how many days can this record? thanks CPAP pros!

Any size the cheapest you can find 16gb will hold over 1 yrs worth of data. The original SD cards supplied by Resmed were 2GB
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh wow! 16Gb it is!
and be informed guys!
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-15-2019, 08:18 AM)lemonbomb Wrote: Oh wow! 16Gb it is!

My 16GB FlashAir has been in continuous use since March 22, 2018.

All the data is still there, using approximately 1.6 GB.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-15-2019, 04:34 AM)jaswilliams Wrote:
(06-15-2019, 03:04 AM)lemonbomb Wrote: I just ordered an AirSense 10 and wanted to try this out. What size of SD is okay? Like is the 16GB ok? for how many days can this record? thanks CPAP pros!

Any size the cheapest you can find 16gb will hold over 1 yrs worth of data. The original SD cards supplied by Resmed were 2GB

So just want to confirm using the AirSense 10 Auto and the FlashPAP will work with the Toshiba FlashAir 16Gb W-04 before I buy it. TIA!
and be informed guys!
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-15-2019, 11:23 AM)lemonbomb Wrote: So just want to confirm using the AirSense 10 Auto and the FlashPAP will work with the Toshiba FlashAir 16Gb W-04 before I buy it. TIA!
That's almost exactly what I use, the AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her with the Toshiba FlashAir 16GB W-04.

They can be a bit finicky to setup, and the WiFi signal from the FlashAir is understandably weak, so the device has to fairly close to your WiFi Access Point.  Mine's about 30 feet.

You will also need to get a third party utility to download the data between from your FlashAir, for import to S.H./OSCAR.

I use Sleep Master:

http://www.sleepmaster.org/home.html

Most use FlashPAP:
  https://www.cognitial.com/software-apps/.../flashpap/
Post Reply Post Reply
Ordered and received a shiny new Toshiba Flashair.
Ran through the FlashPAP readme in the software.
Configured it to be on my home network in S mode.
Backed up.

Couldn't have been easier. I can't wait to use this every day rather than the regular unplug, put in laptop, Oscar import, eject from Windows, remove and put back in machine, then back to laptop and see what happened in Oscar. Yeah, convenient.

Well, this thing just removed my need to take 50 steps.
But even better, I don't have to go back into the bedroom and risk waking my wife.
She's a saint to put up with me...

D>
Post Reply Post Reply
Super convenient indeed. And impressive such a little card actually has a wifi radio in it.

It's not the most powerful signal, understandably, so if at times it fails to connect/download, just try what works for me: turn off heavy wifi bandwidth users like streaming security cameras, file transfers, etc., when you try to connect and import from your FlashAir. It also helps if you do it when family members are not in the middle of streaming Netflix, Spotify, Youtube, online games and other bandwidth hogs.
Post Reply Post Reply
Where can you get the Flashair 16GB (or smaller) for a reasonable price? Amazon seems to be only selling 3 packs for unreasonable price.
Post Reply Post Reply
I could be mistaken, but I thought I saw something quite a while ago about Toshiba discontinuing production of FlashAir cards.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 188 26,155 04-15-2024, 09:19 PM
Last Post: nohack007
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 752 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,850 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 734 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,407 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 914 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 689 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.