Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
RE: FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
(04-17-2015, 08:14 PM)Dafod Wrote: Program started.
main._writesettings (java line: 2566)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program Files (x86)\FlashPAP\Config.ini (Access is denied)

Either your config.ini file has the wrong privileges or is not where it should be.

You might try starting the program with admin privileges.

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thats it! thanks Ed.
I was able to do that through CMD but how do I do that just through double clicking on the .jar file for everyday use? Any ideas as I am actually logged in as Admin anyway. When I check Google I am as yet still unsure what to do.
Post Reply Post Reply
Worked it out! You cannot put the .jar file in any of the existing program files in the windows directories. If you do so then the executables need admin privileges. So, I just put the files in another directory and all good!!
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-17-2015, 09:26 PM)Dafod Wrote: Thats it! thanks Ed.
I was able to do that through CMD but how do I do that just through double clicking on the .jar file for everyday use? Any ideas as I am actually logged in as Admin anyway. When I check Google I am as yet still unsure what to do.

Right click on the icon and select "Run as Administrator".

If you create a shortcut to the .exe file you can configure it to run as Administrator automatically, but you'll still have to confirm that you want to run it that way, adding one step to the process.

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Post Reply Post Reply
Glad to see it is sorted out! I'll make a note to try and avoid a crash from this and show a warning instead.

Edit: This has been fixed and v1.0.3 has been posted on my website at link in first post.
Post Reply Post Reply
New version (v1.1.1) has been posted on my site. Link in first post.

Most notable changes:

* Added support for Philips Respironics System One P-Series (PRS1). This has been tested.
* Added more info to the ReadMe and changed it to an HTML document.
* Zip now includes a sample CONFIG file that can be used as a template when configuring your FlashAir.

Thanks to those who helped test on the PRS1!
Post Reply Post Reply
Well my FlashAir card arrived today and seemed to be setup fine after I configured it. FlashPAP can see it (it's connected via my laptop's wifi and has a nice strong signal) But when I ask it to read the card it finds no files. I know there are files because I put them on the card myself.

If I put the card in my SD slot I can read the files fine.

Flashair is showing no error messages, just can't see any files to copy. Any ideas?

The card is a 16 gigabyte Toshiba Flashair which says PFWD16U-1BCW on the box.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-13-2015, 12:42 PM)TiredToo Wrote: * Added support for Philips Respironics System One P-Series (PRS1).

Works wonderfully with the PS1. With just 'one click' (after modifying the shortcut's command line parameters) I can now access and transfer the data from the FlashAir card plus open SleepyHead automatically and import the numbers.

Great software. Easy to instal, quick, simple, no fuss.

Well done.

Cheers

Dan

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-13-2015, 05:49 PM)eseedhouse Wrote: Well my FlashAir card arrived today and seemed to be setup fine after I configured it. FlashPAP can see it (it's connected via my laptop's wifi and has a nice strong signal) But when I ask it to read the card it finds no files. I know there are files because I put them on the card myself.

If I put the card in my SD slot I can read the files fine.

Flashair is showing no error messages, just can't see any files to copy. Any ideas?

The card is a 16 gigabyte Toshiba Flashair which says PFWD16U-1BCW on the box.

Is the AirSense writing to it successfully? The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is that a folder structure is not what is expected but if the AirSense has written to it then it should be correct. On the Airsense the logs would be in a folder called DATALOG with a subfolder for each session (and several files in each session subfolder).

Would it be possible to send me a zip of the SD card? There is an email link in the About window inside the program.

Edit to add: This is stating the obvious but also be sure that the xPAP machine is set to ResMed AirSense 10. This could also cause it to "connect" but not find anything.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-13-2015, 08:32 PM)TiredToo Wrote:
(05-13-2015, 05:49 PM)eseedhouse Wrote: FlashPAP can see it (it's connected via my laptop's wifi and has a nice strong signal) But when I ask it to read the card it finds no files. I know there are files because I put them on the card myself.

Is the AirSense writing to it successfully? The only thing I can think of off the top of my head is that a folder structure is not what is expected but if the AirSense has written to it then it should be correct.

Yes, I am pretty sure the Airsense is writing to the card. When I first put it in the slot it went through it's usual palaver and placed the usual resmed file structure on the drive, including a folder for today in the DATALOG directory. The card came with three of its own directories but the machine didn't seem to care about them and configured the card without erasing them. I tried it without these directories but it made no difference.

Neither of my PC's can read the files. Only one of them has WIFI built in so that sorta makes sense. On the laptop I can connect up to the "flashair" wireless connection just fine. But according to the PDF documentation I should be able to see the files in a browser at http://flashair/, and I can't.

However on my Android tablet if I connect to "flashair" I *can* see the files with my browser~

Quote:Would it be possible to send me a zip of the SD card? There is an email link in the About window inside the program.

I can do that but it's late and I'm gonna hook up the machine and get some rest.
Quote:Edit to add: This is stating the obvious but also be sure that the xPAP machine is set to ResMed AirSense 10. This could also cause it to "connect" but not find anything.

Yes. The config file shows the machine code as 100.

I'm suspecting some kind of port problem in the firewall perhaps?

Your program throws no error messages and I can't find any error logs. It seems to run just as you would expect, but no files are found. As I said I know the files are there because I copied them over for this month from a backup.

Thanks for replying.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 185 24,425 03-02-2024, 12:19 AM
Last Post: sansword
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 594 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,029 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 611 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,203 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 814 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 629 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.