Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
RE: FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
Will give this a shot to see how it works tonight. Can try Win7 and Mac (Yostemite)

I currently use SleepMaster in STA mode with no issues, pick up data every morning before leaving my bed.

While the macbook is something I toy with, I don't use it regularly for this. but I didn't have anything that would work without loading an emulator/windows or emulator/Linux on it. I do have a Perl script which might work but I have not tried it yet either.
[size=x-small]Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) BiLevel Auto
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-14-2015, 01:06 PM)TiredToo Wrote:
(05-14-2015, 12:55 PM)eseedhouse Wrote: I tried editing the config file on disk but that just caused the wifi signal to disappear on my connection applet.

That would be expected, since it would no longer be acting as an access point when in station mode. When it is in station mode you should be able to use your wired/typical connection to your network and still reach the SD card assuming your network is configured properly in that wired and wireless traffic see each other.

Well, from my main desktop connected direct to the router I can see the two wireless laptops and make connections to their drives. So I suppose they are seeing each other.

My configuration file is a bit different from the one you posted - here it is
eseedhouse Wrote:[Vendor]

CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
APPMODE=6
APPNETWORKKEY=************
VERSION=FA9CAW3AW3.00.00
CID=02544d535731364731d483c77900f201
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
APPSSID=flashair
LOCK=1
DNSMODE=1
APPAUTOTIME=1800000
WEBDAV=1
TIMEZONE=-28
BRGSSID=zanzibar
BRGNETWORKKEY=************

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
BTW, if you get new FlashAir II, it might arrive as a W-03 card instead of the older W-02 card. This newer card has a new feature which can be turned on in the config file with:

Code:
STA_RETRY_CT=0

With this option, the card will keep trying to connect to the AP rather than the old card (W-02 models) which only would try once.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-14-2015, 03:06 PM)krelvin Wrote: BTW, if you get new FlashAir II, it might arrive as a W-03 card instead of the older W-02 card. This newer card has a new feature which can be turned on in the config file with:

Code:
STA_RETRY_CT=0

With this option, the card will keep trying to connect to the AP rather than the old card (W-02 models) which only would try once.

Well, I definitely have a W-03 card. If I set APPMODE=5 a new device appears on the "my network" window, but I can't find any way to connect up to it.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Post Reply Post Reply
If the FlashAir II is connected to your AP and has gotten an ip from it, you should be able to look at it via a browser by putting the URL in for it.

Entries in the AP

[Image: Y3QmPr3l.png]

Look to see what IP

[Image: bMiwfTIl.png]

Use the IP in the browser as: http://192.168.1.114

[Image: krtNAiPl.png]

If the card is in STA (Station mode) and is not in your AP's list, then it is not connecting. In STA mode it would now show up as it's own SSID.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-14-2015, 03:54 PM)krelvin Wrote: If the card is in STA (Station mode) and is not in your AP's list, then it is not connecting. In STA mode it would now show up as it's own SSID.

Well, there is definitely no "flashair" device showing up, which I think it should be.

I noticed a line "LOCK=1" in the config file. Could that cause the problem?
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-14-2015, 03:58 PM)eseedhouse Wrote:
(05-14-2015, 03:54 PM)krelvin Wrote: If the card is in STA (Station mode) and is not in your AP's list, then it is not connecting. In STA mode it would now show up as it's own SSID.

Well, there is definitely no "flashair" device showing up, which I think it should be.

I noticed a line "LOCK=1" in the config file. Could that cause the problem?

On the back of the card, is the MAC#. That should show up in your AP list of clients. It may not say FlashAir and in my case, it just shows up with an *

A list of what the command in the config file are listed on this page:

https://flashair-developers.com/en/docum...pi/config/

LOCK=1 just means the default configuration has been completed.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-14-2015, 02:57 PM)eseedhouse Wrote:
(05-14-2015, 01:06 PM)TiredToo Wrote:
(05-14-2015, 12:55 PM)eseedhouse Wrote: I tried editing the config file on disk but that just caused the wifi signal to disappear on my connection applet.

That would be expected, since it would no longer be acting as an access point when in station mode. When it is in station mode you should be able to use your wired/typical connection to your network and still reach the SD card assuming your network is configured properly in that wired and wireless traffic see each other.

Well, from my main desktop connected direct to the router I can see the two wireless laptops and make connections to their drives. So I suppose they are seeing each other.

My configuration file is a bit different from the one you posted - here it is
eseedhouse Wrote:[Vendor]

CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
APPMODE=6
APPNETWORKKEY=************
VERSION=FA9CAW3AW3.00.00
CID=02544d535731364731d483c77900f201
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
APPSSID=flashair
LOCK=1
DNSMODE=1
APPAUTOTIME=1800000
WEBDAV=1
TIMEZONE=-28
BRGSSID=zanzibar
BRGNETWORKKEY=************

You can try the following for your config:

Code:
APPMODE=5
APPSSID=???
APPNETWORKKEY=???
APPNAME=flashair
DNSMODE=0
APPAUTOTIME=0
WEBDAV=1
TIMEZONE=-28
UPLOAD=1

You may also consider trying WEBDAV=0 if the above doesn't work. A lot of the other commands aren't necessary but probably wouldn't hurt anything. The only thing I see in your config that could possibly affect anything would be WEBDAV but I believe that is something new that just adds the ability to access the card in a different (more common) way over the network and I would think it would still work through http.

I would think with the settings above you should have success (fill in your WiFi ID and password).
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:Well, I definitely have a W-03 card. If I set APPMODE=5 a new device appears on the "my network" window, but I can't find any way to connect up to it.

Out of curiosity when you saw this did you try accessing the card in your web browser? I haven't updated my firmware and don't have the WEBDAV option but when I first tried setting up my card for station mode I didn't think it was connecting because I couldn't find it in my list of networked devices. What I didn't realize at the time was that it wasn't supposed to show up there and the only way to get to it was through my browser.
Post Reply Post Reply
On the macbook. Downloaded the program. Had to upgrade Java, no problem. Started the program, created a profile and then filled in the info for the card and a directory to store to.

Told it to Scan FlashAir SDCardscan and it saw many dates which were all highlighted since they are new to the storage directory. Told it to download xpap data for selected dates.. and it has been spinning at 0% for some time now.

I didn't change the configuration of the card at all. It is the same card and config I am using successfully with Sleep Master on my Win7 box every day. Was hoping I would not need to change anything.

Still playing with it.

Configuration. Silly me, but I didn't actually try looking at the config file with the browser until just now.. Somehow I figured it would be protected... not.

Below is the config that is on my FlashAir II as setup by SleepMaster and works with FlashPAP without any issues. The only manual change was the last entry which I manually put in a couple weeks ago.[/code]

Code:
[Vendor]

APPMODE=5
APPNAME=KREED
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
APPSSID=Disconnected
LOCK=1
DNSMODE=1
APPAUTOTIME=0
COMMAND=fat cp /SD_WLAN/BCONFIG 1:/BCONFIG
MASTERCODE=00223f032dca
UPLOAD=1
APPNETWORKKEY=***********
NOISE_CANCEL=2
STA_RETRY_CT=0

The SSID for my primary AP is actually Disconnected. Messes with the neighbors.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 186 24,706 03-26-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 663 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,127 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 638 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,251 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 832 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 643 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.