Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
RE: FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
Update.... works!

It clearly didn't like that I had selected all the dates. Just sat there for quite a while at 0% and checking the data folder, nothing was getting moved.

So I stopped the app, restarted it, and selected the 4 most recent dates and it had no problem downloading them.

Note that I made no changes to the config, so it is the same as was setup with SleepMaster. Still need to pop the card out to look at the config file it is using since I can't see anyway to do that remotely. Will post that info when I get it.

I plan on using SleepMaster on my primary Win7 workstation, but this works great and is easy to use.

Great app!

SleepyHead screenshot of data pulled wirelessly from my S9 VPAP Auto

[Image: vfWjA3Yl.png]
Click to See full size
[size=x-small]Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) BiLevel Auto
Post Reply Post Reply
I replied to your email but am posting here as well. I've found that choosing too many dates seems to overwhelm the FlashAir, and the latest version should warn you to limit downloading to one month at a time if over 31 dates are selected. I will confirm that there isn't any way for this warning to fail to appear (although it may not in auto mode). If it is choking on less than 31 dates for some people then I may change the warning threshold. Personally I wasn't seeing this problem until I was selecting 50 or 60 dates or more.

I intend to look into this further at some point to see if it is something I can work around. I suspect that it just doesn't have enough processing power to handle a high number of requests in a short period of time. Keep in mind that a single "date" can comprise anywhere from a few up to numerous files for each date depending on the xPAP machine.

It should also be mentioned that in most cases this issue should only come up upon first using the app. If you've been using the machine for a long time but haven't yet transferred any data to the destination folder on the computer then it will initially select all dates. After this initial copying is done, typically you would be copying a day or two (or week) at a time.
Post Reply Post Reply
Setting it up as a drive worked last night and I was able to import the latest file fine. However I have to disconnect the LAN cable and then connect to the card via WIFI. Bit of a pain but workable.

However when I set it up in "Station" mode I can't find it:

(05-14-2015, 03:54 PM)krelvin Wrote: If the card is in STA (Station mode) and is not in your AP's list, then it is not connecting. In STA mode it would now show up as it's own SSID.

Well, where do I find this "AP's" list? How can I find out what IP the card is using if I can't see it?

I've been scrolling through my router's configuration page and I can't find anything like an "AP" list. Do you mean the list that shows up in windows under "Network Neighbourhood"? If so all that shows up that is new is "Internet gateway service" but I can't find any IP address attached to it.

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
Ed,

By AP list he is referring to the list of access points (WiFi hot spots) that is displayed on your computer when you go to connect to a WiFi access point. For example, your WiFi spot would appear in that list (appears to be named zanzibar) and so should the FlashAir when it is in "AP" mode.

Have you tried opening your web browser and opening http://flashair? Incidentally, for anyone who owns a FlashAir card and is using the default name in station mode, this link should show the contents of your card when you click it. For others it will likely say it couldn't find it.

Edit: Scratch that first paragraph... I wasn't fully paying attention to what I was reading. By AP he was referring to the list of stations or clients that are currently connected to your access point. This list can be found by looking through your router's configuration pages. What exact heading it would be under varies by router. But in station mode, you should be able to get to it by name and not need the IP address anyway. Looking for it in your router's list would help confirm it is connecting though.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-15-2015, 03:10 PM)TiredToo Wrote: By AP list he is referring to the list of access points (WiFi hot spots) that is displayed on your computer when you go to connect to a WiFi access point. For example, your WiFi spot would appear in that list (appears to be named zanzibar) and so should the FlashAir when it is in "AP" mode.

Well, it does than, but I am trying to use in "station" mode.

Quote:Have you tried opening your web browser and opening http://flashair?

Yes, quite a few times, actually. No joy unless I am in AP mode and the only network connection is to "flashair". But I am trying to get it working in STN mode as he recommends.

Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry... I misread the post and have edited my reply. My misunderstanding.

Can you post the config you are trying to use when you try to set it up for station mode?

Edit to say put XXXXX in place of your actual WiFi password. Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-15-2015, 03:23 PM)TiredToo Wrote: Can you post the config you are trying to use when you try to set it up for station mode?

OK. It's basically the default configured with the "FlashairTool" utility that came with the card with the changes and additions you recommended.

Code:
[Vendor]

CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
APPMODE=5
APPNETWORKKEY=************
VERSION=FA9CAW3AW3.00.00
CID=02544d535731364731d483c77900f201
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
APPSSID=flashair
APPNAME=flashair
LOCK=1
DNSMODE=0
BRGSSID=zanzibar
BRGNETWORKKEY=*************
APPAUTOTIME=0
WEBDAV=1
UPLOAD=1
TIMEZONE=-28

With this nothing appears on my list of available signals. A device called "Internet gateway service" appears on my network neighbourhood screen, but I can't find any IP address for it.

When connected to my router via cable I cannot reach //flashair/ with my browser.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Post Reply Post Reply
Okay. I think I see the problem. The APPSSID should be your WiFi network name and you also have bridge commands in there but those are only used for "passthrough" when in AP mode. While it may not hurt to have them there, it may. Definitely the big reason why it is not reachable in station mode though is because the config file is saying that the name of the WiFi network is "flashair" but it appears that it is actually "zanzibar".

Try this, replacing the ****** with your WiFi password such
APPNETWORKKEY=MyPassword123

Code:
[Vendor]

CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
APPMODE=5
APPSSID=zanzibar
APPNETWORKKEY=************
VERSION=FA9CAW3AW3.00.00
CID=02544d535731364731d483c77900f201
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
APPNAME=flashair
LOCK=1
DNSMODE=0
APPAUTOTIME=0
WEBDAV=1
UPLOAD=1
TIMEZONE=-28
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks - I'll give it a try tomorrow, 'cause it's nearly bedtime now.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Post Reply Post Reply
Does anyone know if there are problems with ResMed S9 early software SX474-0602?
I can't get Sleep Master or FlashPap to work.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 186 24,706 03-26-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 663 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,125 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 638 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,251 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 832 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 643 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.