Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
RE: FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
(05-16-2015, 05:09 AM)Lazer1234 Wrote: Does anyone know if there are problems with ResMed S9 early software SX474-0602?
I can't get Sleep Master or FlashPap to work.

I don't really know the answer to your question but are you able to successfully view the contents of the FlashAir card in your web browser?
Post Reply Post Reply
No, not when the card is in the S9, in PRS1 it works fine. In the browser (Chrome and PRS1) works well too, but not in S9.
Post Reply Post Reply
It does sound like there may be an issue with that version of the S9 software since I know others have used it in an S9. I am not familiar with it.

Is it possible to upgrade the software in it?

It's also possible that the original 8 GB FlashAir may work in it, but there is no guarantee and it could be a waste of money to try it. It almost sounds like the card is not receiving power from the machine since it doesn't seem to even appear on your network when it is in the S9.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-15-2015, 08:16 PM)TiredToo Wrote: Try this, replacing the ****** with your WiFi password such
APPNETWORKKEY=MyPassword123

Code:
[Vendor]

CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
APPMODE=5
APPSSID=zanzibar
APPNETWORKKEY=************
VERSION=FA9CAW3AW3.00.00
CID=02544d535731364731d483c77900f201
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
APPNAME=flashair
LOCK=1
DNSMODE=0
APPAUTOTIME=0
WEBDAV=1
UPLOAD=1
TIMEZONE=-28

Well, I copied this over to the card, but no luck. Changed the password as you suggested. Can't see it in network neighbourhood, can't find it with the router configuration web page, can't connect to it with a browser with any of the IP's that can be seen there, nor with //flashair. Also the signal doesn't show up on my notebook's available list wor with the "wifi analyser" app on that device.

Over to you...
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-16-2015, 02:33 PM)eseedhouse Wrote:
(05-15-2015, 08:16 PM)TiredToo Wrote: Try this, replacing the ****** with your WiFi password such
APPNETWORKKEY=MyPassword123

Code:
[Vendor]

CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
APPMODE=5
APPSSID=zanzibar
APPNETWORKKEY=************
VERSION=FA9CAW3AW3.00.00
CID=02544d535731364731d483c77900f201
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
APPNAME=flashair
LOCK=1
DNSMODE=0
APPAUTOTIME=0
WEBDAV=1
UPLOAD=1
TIMEZONE=-28

Well, I copied this over to the card, but no luck. Changed the password as you suggested. Can't see it in network neighbourhood, can't find it with the router configuration web page, can't connect to it with a browser with any of the IP's that can be seen there, nor with //flashair. Also the signal doesn't show up on my notebook's available list wor with the "wifi analyser" app on that device.

Over to you...

Hmmm. Well, I suppose below would be the next thing I would try. You'll need to reenter your password each time you make a change the config. You may already know this but figured I'd mention it.

1) Try changing WEBDAV=1 to WEBDAV=0

If still no luck, leave the WEBDAV=0 and try #2

2) Try changing DNSMODE=0 to DNSMODE=1

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-16-2015, 06:58 AM)Lazer1234 Wrote: No, not when the card is in the S9, in PRS1 it works fine. In the browser (Chrome and PRS1) works well too, but not in S9.
When properly configured (the FlashAir card), the card should work in just about anything you insert it in as long as it is getting power. Computer, Notebook, camera, GPS unit etc... as long as it has power it's WiFi will be on.

Can't see how the firmware of the S9 would made a difference. An AirCurve 10 or AirSense 10 can get an update over the air, an S9 would need to be done in a shop.

Is there a distance change when you try it between the two machines from the AP?
[size=x-small]Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) BiLevel Auto
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-16-2015, 03:00 PM)TiredToo Wrote: Hmmm. Well, I suppose below would be the next thing I would try. You'll need to reenter your password each time you make a change the config. You may already know this but figured I'd mention it.

Actually I didn't.

Quote:1) Try changing WEBDAV=1 to WEBDAV=0

If still no luck, leave the WEBDAV=0 and try #2

2) Try changing DNSMODE=0 to DNSMODE=1

Tried it all three ways without success.

If it worked what should I see? Will it show up in network neighbourhood?
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH

Part cow since February 2018.

Trust your mind less and your brain more.

Post Reply Post Reply
Does the machine show any messages on it when first inserting the card? I agree that it seems unlikely to be a firmware thing but there would be a possibility that support for larger cards or something of that nature was added in a firmware update. I don't know the history of these machines.

I would think that if it didn't like the card that it would show a message saying to check the card or something though. Regardless of why it isn't working, it would appear that the card is not getting power.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ed,

About the only way I found to confirm that it is working in station mode is that you can open its contents in a browser (http://flashair) or by finding it in your router or access point's list of clients.
Post Reply Post Reply
If the card is in AP mode, you can see it show up on a smart phone as a Wireless Network and you should be able to connect to it.

If it is in Station Mode, I can use my phone as well using Fing to see if it shows up on the local network. Many times, you have to look for the Mac# specifically because it may or may not say Toshiba or anything at all related to the card itself.

Ref:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...droid.fing

Fing output:

[Image: Es9Wt8nl.png]

One possible issue using it in Station mode is if you have a limitation on your AP (Access Point) that restricts new entries to know Mac#'s or you don't have enough DHCP addresses allocated. Not a normal default config though.
[size=x-small]Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) BiLevel Auto
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 186 24,911 03-26-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 668 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,249 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 643 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,255 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 834 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 645 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.