Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
RE: FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
(05-17-2015, 03:37 PM)Lazer1234 Wrote: The problem is that the S9 format flashair card as soon as I put it in the CPAP. I managed to make contact and reading the data one time when I stopped in the card. But then I breathed 5 minutes in the machine and when I then would transfer data using FlashPap, the card was formatted.
Are you by chance cutting the power to your S9?

The only time I've had anything like that was when the power was cut off due to a power failure.
[size=x-small]Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) BiLevel Auto
Post Reply Post Reply
No, never cut the power. S9 always format the card if there are more files than normal on it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-17-2015, 02:42 PM)eseedhouse Wrote: Thanks - that was the hint I needed, and I can now reach it over the regular LAN network rather than just with wireless. I reserved an IP for it's MAC address so hopefully it won't change.

Flashpap import now works fine using the IP address of the card.

Glad to hear it is working in station mode now! With the reserved IP address you should be good to go.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-17-2015, 05:18 PM)Lazer1234 Wrote: No, never cut the power. S9 always format the card if there are more files than normal on it.

I'm guessing when you first insert the card it asks to format it? I wonder if your problem is actually caused by Windows writing hidden files to the card. I know this has caused problems for others. You may be able to delete the files manually (by having Windows show hidden files on the card and looking for them). There is also supposed to be a registry fix to prevent Windows from writing to the card.

If you do in fact use Windows, what version? If you are not using Windows then perhaps that isn't the issue.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been using this app and I like it quite a bit. I started trying out the command line options. I have noticed something minor. When I set exit=yes and run it, it does what it needs to do and javaw exits fine. If I have exit=yes with startapp=yes it will start SH and the FP GUI exits but javaw still remains on the process list. Javaw closes when I exit SH. I'm not bothered by this but thought I would mention it.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-23-2015, 08:21 AM)AlanE Wrote: I've been using this app and I like it quite a bit. I started trying out the command line options. I have noticed something minor. When I set exit=yes and run it, it does what it needs to do and javaw exits fine. If I have exit=yes with startapp=yes it will start SH and the FP GUI exits but javaw still remains on the process list. Javaw closes when I exit SH. I'm not bothered by this but thought I would mention it.

When the app (java) starts a process for SH it holds a reference to that process until it is completed, so as a result it hangs around until SH is closed. I don't believe there is any way to avoid it. Initially I experimented with forcing this reference to null when exiting the FlashPAP app but this causes the process (SleepyHead) to end - i.e. it closes SleepyHead abruptly.
Post Reply Post Reply
An update has been posted to my website. Link in original post.

Quote:v1.2.0
* Resolved issue where the app could stop responding when trying to copy numerous dates at once.

* Depending on the last date copied over, the latest two dates may now be pre-selected in order to prevent missing a newly added session to an already synced date.

* A network scanner has been added to help find the IP address of your FlashAir. Using the host name ("APPNAME") is recommended but if that doesn't work then you can also use the IP address. To access the scanner, click on the [...] button next to the Host Name/IP field.

* Other minor changes

Thanks for your help Kevin!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for making this program available to us.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Now I have come so far so I can make contact with the card in chrome. FlashPap can see the card and even sleep data for the last night. But when FlashPap should download the data, nothing happens. It stands at 0% all the time.
FlashAir is in station mode.
What's wrong?

[Image: Problem_zpsumnb3vdx.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-25-2015, 12:24 PM)Lazer1234 Wrote: Now I have come so far so I can make contact with the card in chrome. FlashPap can see the card and even sleep data for the last night. But when FlashPap should download the data, nothing happens. It stands at 0% all the time.
FlashAir is in station mode.
What's wrong?

I'd have to look over my code but what I am thinking is that it's possibly a bug when there is only one date found on the card. I'll have to look it over when I get a chance. I'm wondering: The only date found is today, the 25th. Is there actually any data there yet for the 25th? My thought is that either there isn't or it is a problem with only one single date (and perhaps the progress meter just never finishes).

Is it actually copying anything to the destination folder on your computer? Aside from treatment logs, it should also download a few setting files from the machine.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 188 25,906 04-15-2024, 09:19 PM
Last Post: nohack007
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 740 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,682 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 716 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,385 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 902 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 679 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.