Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
RE: FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
(05-30-2015, 04:28 PM)AlanE Wrote:
(05-30-2015, 11:53 AM)estgad Wrote: Is your program set up where it will work for both Sleepyhead AND Resscan?

What I have done, may help you too. I put the flashair into the xPAP machine and the ResMed SD card is always in my computer. I have FlashPap copy the files directly to the the SD card in my computer. In that way, it works for both SleepyHead and ResScan.

Thanks Alan, sounds like that is one way to get it done. And also that way if I need to take the sd card to the docs office I can take the resmed one that originally came with the machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-30-2015, 05:57 PM)estgad Wrote: Thanks Alan, sounds like that is one way to get it done. And also that way if I need to take the sd card to the docs office I can take the resmed one that originally came with the machine.

Exactly. None the wiser. Smile I don't want them messing with my flashair card.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Have tried some different things again.
Nothing works.

I have done this:
Have FlashPap 1.2.0
Have tried different folders, empty folders, folders directly in the root of c:
To SD card in the card reader in the laptop.
Nothing is written to the folders that I have chosen.
Have tried using the command line C:\Users\Sovrum\Documents\FlashPAP\FlashPAP\FlashPAP.jar user=papa exit=yes startapp=yes shimport=yes
Can read the card from the Chrome browser
Have had both 1, 2 and 3 days of card data.
Has locked the IP address of the MAC address.
Have tried both with password of wifi network and even without a password.

Has this configuration right now:

[Image: Config%2020150531_zpsmrfhonsr.png]

Any attempt ends like this 1 second after I clicked on "Copy xPap data for selected date(s)"
The text "Gathering a list of files to copy" appears only a fraction of a second, it disappears and nothing more happens.

[Image: FlashPap%2020150531_zpsjr45ne1e.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
I can't tell from your one screen shot, but do you have a "SETTINGS" folder on the SD card?
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-31-2015, 07:40 PM)TiredToo Wrote: I can't tell from your one screen shot, but do you have a "SETTINGS" folder on the SD card?

The more I look at that screenshot, the more I'm thinking there isn't a SETTINGS folder on your card judging by the spacing between the icons that I can see. I could be wrong, but I did make a test version just to try. After looking my code over, a missing SETTINGS folder could indeed cause the progress bar to endlessly spin and prevent it from going on.

I also added logging to this version, just in case. Bigwink I may remove the logging in the next official release or at least make it an option. Note that the information written to the log is buffered so you may not see the complete log until FlashPAP is closed. The log will be written to the same folder you have the JAR file located in. The log will clear itself each time the app is started. I am working several night shifts in a row (I am at work now) so I have not been able to test this with an actual FlashAir card but I don't foresee any issues.

Test version:
http://www.cognitial.com/assets/flashpap...121RC1.zip

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for all the time you are putting into this TiredToo!
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-30-2015, 06:03 PM)AlanE Wrote: Exactly. None the wiser. Smile I don't want them messing with my flashair card.
I didn't give the Sleep Dr the card out of the machine, I just made a copy of it onto another SDcard and gave them that. formatted it when I got it back.
[size=x-small]Current Settings PS 4.0 over 10.6-18.0 (cmH2O) BiLevel Auto
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, TiredToo and krelvin. I finally got it to work. The last version that was uploaded solved all the problems, do not know what you've done, but thank you.
Now I can move forward with scheduling the daily download and start educating the Swedish snorers on this amazing software.
Thank you once again. Thanks

Ps. I have translated Sleepyhead to Swedish and would love to do it with FlashPap too.

[Image: Test_zps7ziihafs.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, i se in the log that i havent SETTINGS folder like you said. What did that folder do?
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-01-2015, 04:53 PM)Lazer1234 Wrote: Ok, i se in the log that i havent SETTINGS folder like you said. What did that folder do?

AFAIK it is just a "copy" of the machine's settings (pressure, etc). I say "copy" because from what I understand the machine remembers those settings regardless of the SD card. The samples I have seen of the S9 had a SETTINGS folder (as does the AS10) and I assumed all S9 models would. I can't say why yours doesn't, but I don't believe it is really a problem. Perhaps others may know more about it.

At any rate, I am glad it is working for you now and that it turned out to be an easy fix for me. I was kind of scratching my head a bit over this one!

I can certainly try adding a multi-language option to the app if you want to provide the translation. You can email me at the link in the About screen if you'd like.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 186 24,901 03-26-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 668 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,242 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 643 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,252 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 833 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 644 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.