Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
RE: FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
iSnore: Would it be possible to send me a zip of the card so I can see the files? Possibly some kind of issue with how it is reading the time stamps. A link to send me an email can be seen in the program's 'About' window.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sent. Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply
A new version has been posted on my website.
Download here

Quote:v1.3.1
* In auto mode, app was re-enabling buttons after selecting dates but probably shouldn't have in order to prevent any potential user intervention.
* Tweaked some internal delays when auto-importing data into SleepyHead to help occasional failures to initiate the import function in SleepyHead.
* Fixed problem with date stamp conversion which could cause some months to show as "00" (PRS1 and S9).

Special thanks to iSnore for pointing out and assisting in troubleshooting the date stamp problem! Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
And a special thanks to you, Kevin, for fixing this so quickly. It was an honor and a pleasure to be able to contribute my Respironics experiences to such an outstanding tool!
Post Reply Post Reply
Idea 
I'm using a ResMed S9, TiredToo. FlashPap and the FlashAir SD card work very nicely for me using two different solutions to receive daily wirelessly transmitted sleep data. So I wrote up two sets of detailed instructions for computer novices and non-techies who may want to try using a FlashAir SD card themselves. See the two posts below:

The 8-18 thread saves the data received from the FlashAir card on a high speed SD OR xD card left in the computer card reader. The 8-13 thread saves the data in a new folder renamed C:|SLEEPDATA.

1) See today's 8-18-15 (5:44pm EST) new thread, http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Rest-of-Us
Post: RE: "WiFi SD Card Data-transfer to ResScan & SH for The Rest of Us"
(for ResScan and SleepyHead).

OR

2) See 8-13-15 (12:18am) thread, http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Rest-of-Us "CPAP Wireless SD Card for The Rest of Us"
(just for SleepyHead).

(03-07-2015, 07:25 PM)TiredToo Wrote: I got a FlashAir II WiFI SD card for my AS10 so I could wirelessly transfer my therapy data to my computer without having to constantly remove and reinsert the SD card. There are other threads here about a Windows/Wine program that helps make this wireless transfer easier but in the end I ended up writing my own anyway.

To be clear, I am not trying to compete with the other program (they are both free) but rather I'm just offering an alternative. My original intent was just to make it for myself but as I continued to use it I decided to add some customization options and share it with others.

It is 100% free to use with no catches and it runs on Java (7 or above) so it should work with Windows, Mac and Linux so long as Java is installed, and it usually already is.

It supports multiple users and also command line switches that allow you to run the program in an automatic mode. For SleepyHead users, there is also a command line switch that will run SleepyHead and automatically import the new data as well.

See the included ReadMe.txt file for more information on how to use the command line switches.

It has been personally tested with my ResMed AirSense 10 and although not tested with the ResMed S9, I made some minor tweaks for it based on information I have gathered from this forum and elsewhere on the web.

I can add other brands/models if someone could kindly provide me with more information on how the folders and files are organized on the SD card. Theoretically it should work with any machine capable of using a FlashAir II SD card, but it will require me to make some minor modifications in order to add support for a different model. I'd be happy to do this for anyone interested.

The program requires no installation. The download is a zip file which can be unzipped to your desktop or anywhere else on your computer. Just double-click the FlashPAP.jar file to run it.

For now at least, there is no provision for assisting in setting up the FlashAir II SD card, but rather it is assumed that you already have that part working.

http://www.cognitial.com/flashpap/flashpap.htm

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1335]

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the write-ups! Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
@TiredToo -

I had FlashPAP working great on my old MacBook Pro, S9 elite CPAP, and a Toshiba Flashair w02 card. Since then I have upgraded to a iMac, S10 autoset CPAP. The problem is now when I click on the flashpap.jar to start the program it extracts the entire folder again. FlashPAP.jar does not run as it did before, it simply creates another duplicate folder. I have downloaded the latest version of FlashPAP.

Running Mac OS X el capitan 10.11.3, any help would be appreciated.

thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-21-2016, 01:23 PM)Caldera Wrote: @TiredToo -

I had FlashPAP working great on my old MacBook Pro, S9 elite CPAP, and a Toshiba Flashair w02 card. Since then I have upgraded to a iMac, S10 autoset CPAP. The problem is now when I click on the flashpap.jar to start the program it extracts the entire folder again. FlashPAP.jar does not run as it did before, it simply creates another duplicate folder. I have downloaded the latest version of FlashPAP.

Running Mac OS X el capitan 10.11.3, any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Perhaps someone with more experience in Mac can give you more specific help, but it sounds to me like the OS is configured to simply open the contents of the JAR when clicking to open rather than executing it. A JAR file is really nothing more than an archive file (RAR, I think). I suspect the solution would be to configure the OS to run/execute with Java when clicking as opposed to just opening the contents.
Post Reply Post Reply
Try cmdline
>java jar jarfile.jar
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-21-2016, 05:53 PM)DariaVader Wrote: Try cmdline
>java jar jarfile.jar

No Joy! I still get this popup

http://i.imgur.com/7C5zUnO.png

I have java runtime installed and also the JDK version?

Weird...worked on my old MacBook Pro that was running Yosemite and upgrade to el capitan. But it doesn't work with a fresh install of el capitan on my iMac.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 186 24,932 03-26-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 671 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,254 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 645 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,257 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 835 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 645 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.