Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
RE: FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
try installing the jdk...
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-21-2016, 11:08 PM)DariaVader Wrote: try installing the jdk...

I appreciated the suggestion but as my previous post indicated I already installed the jdk.

A few OS X versions ago Apple stopped including java in their distributions because of security issues. The work around for anyone that has done a fresh install of El Capitan and possibly Yosemite is to download the java 6 legacy app directly from Apple and after installing then upgrade to the latest java version (FlashPAP will prompt you). With Apple's implementation of SIP it is kinda a pain in the rear to install certain apps. I can supply the Apple link for OS X Java 6 if anyone needs it.

Thanks all

Post Reply Post Reply
Has anyone here tried effecting FlashPap with ATT Uverse as their provider, and via an Arris (Motorola) NVG 589 router (provided by ATT)? and if so, did you meet with success? That is what I have, and the indications are that without paying ATT another $15. per month, I have no static IP addresses to reserve.

Thanks,
kingfishbc
Truth is like poetry...and you know how everyone hates poetry!
Post Reply Post Reply
I see you're now posting on the FlashPAP thread, as well as the Sleep Master thread. Unless you want a really bad day, I would suggest that you select one of these two programs and don't try combining them. . . Just my opinion.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-25-2016, 09:16 AM)kingfishbc Wrote: Has anyone here tried effecting FlashPap with ATT Uverse as their provider, and via an Arris (Motorola) NVG 589 router (provided by ATT)? and if so, did you meet with success? That is what I have, and the indications are that without paying ATT another $15. per month, I have no static IP addresses to reserve.

Thanks,
kingfishbc

I'm not sure what you mean? No need to pay 15 bucks for a static IP! I just let my router assign a dynamic IP, it doesn't need to be static! The only time the IP of your FlashAir SD will change is if you have a power outage. Which is no big deal since you need to reconfigure the card anyway after that.

Just configure your FlashAir, put in CPAP, do not unplug the CPAP. Run FlashPAP. Complete the configuration, profile, machine name, and click on the .... to the side of FlashAir Host Name or IP Address. It will scan your network and thats your IP. Choice a destination folder to save the data to. Then click Scan FlashAir SD card. You should be good to go.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-25-2016, 12:08 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: I see you're now posting on the FlashPAP thread, as well as the Sleep Master thread. Unless you want a really bad day, I would suggest that you select one of these two programs and don't try combining them. . . Just my opinion.

Hah - sounds like the voice of experience! It's not my intention to combine them. I barely have the sense God gave me, and I don't want a bad day. My current working hypothesis regarding my inability to connect with the Flashair card in my S10 is that there is something inherent to my router that is preventing it. Believing that the technology of connection whether it be through SM or FP is the same, I'd love to disprove my hypothesis by finding someone with the same router I have, who HAS been able to connect.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Caldera. I have done all that multiple times (with SM, haven't tried FP yet), uninstalled and reinstalled the program, reformatted the sd card, and stood on my head. Something is preventing me from finding the card on my network. Thus my working hypothesis, and my curiosity if anyone else with the same router has been successful.
Post Reply Post Reply
http://setuprouter.com/router/motorola/nvg589/wifi.htm

I believe this screen depicts where you should see the flashair card when it is online.
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-25-2016, 09:16 AM)kingfishbc Wrote: Has anyone here tried effecting FlashPap with ATT Uverse as their provider, and via an Arris (Motorola) NVG 589 router (provided by ATT)? and if so, did you meet with success? That is what I have, and the indications are that without paying ATT another $15. per month, I have no static IP addresses to reserve.

static ip's (and charges for them) are only a thing on the internet side of your router, not on your internal network.

you may need to get someone to help you with your internal network setup.
Post Reply Post Reply
Are we talking about DHCP reservation. Where the local LAN IPs are handed out; and one can assign a MAC to the reservation table so that it always gets the same local IP. Like my NAS is always 192.168.2.103
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 186 24,753 03-26-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 663 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,148 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 639 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,251 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 832 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 643 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.