Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
RE: FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
I read through (rather quickly) the manual for the router which can be found through the link Daria posted. I don't see a way to associate a fixed internal lan address with a particular device's MAC address. Perhaps someone else can find a method.
I did see a point where you can enable a downstream router, so possibly you can get an inexpensive wireless router (most will allow fixed IP assignments). There are some pitfalls with this; the SleepyHead computer and the FlashAir card must be on the same subnet. The easiest way to do this is to have both connect to the same router. I think I could work all this out if I was on site, but I'm afraid I don't know how to describe it very well. Perhaps you have a network guru in your neighbourhood?

PS I confess that I find it easy to pop the card out and into my computer every few days, so I don't have to configure wifi on devices that lack a terminal...
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-25-2016, 07:24 PM)pholynyk Wrote: I read through (rather quickly) the manual for the router which can be found through the link Daria posted. I don't see a way to associate a fixed internal lan address with a particular device's MAC address.

it's covered under the bits for 'Setup a Static IP Address on the xxx'

Post Reply Post Reply
I had a problem finding my FlashAir card on my computer also. Tried the setup several times, looked for the MAC address on my router, etc, etc. I finally moved my CPAP machine to the desk a few feet away from my router and successfully ran the Sleepmaster setup. I assigned the card an IP address and moved the CPAP back to the bedroom where I have been connecting to it since. I'm not sure why I couldn't connect to the FlashAir card at first. My CPAP machine is only about 15' from the router when it is in the bedroom, although my modem sits between the CPAP and the router when the CPAP is in the bedroom.

I have recently started using FlashPAP. I like its interface best.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-25-2016, 06:09 PM)justMongo Wrote: Are we talking about DHCP reservation. Where the local LAN IPs are handed out; and one can assign a MAC to the reservation table so that it always gets the same local IP. Like my NAS is always 192.168.2.103

This is a screenshot of the DHCP/Subnets configuration page in my router; I can't figure out how to reserve an address from here, and I can't find any instructions that would direct me. Same thing for MAC addresses - If I am seeing things there correctly, I *can* enter a MAC address to be filtered, but if I turn MAC filtering on then I have to add the MAC addresses of every other device I'm connected to or I'll only see the card and nothing else. It may work, but seems tedious...
[attachment=2309]
Truth is like poetry...and you know how everyone hates poetry!
Post Reply Post Reply
It wouldn't be under that tab. Possibly IP Allocation, but I'm not sure.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-25-2016, 07:24 PM)pholynyk Wrote: I read through (rather quickly) the manual for the router which can be found through the link Daria posted. I don't see a way to associate a fixed internal lan address with a particular device's MAC address. Perhaps someone else can find a method.
I did see a point where you can enable a downstream router, so possibly you can get an inexpensive wireless router (most will allow fixed IP assignments). There are some pitfalls with this; the SleepyHead computer and the FlashAir card must be on the same subnet. The easiest way to do this is to have both connect to the same router. I think I could work all this out if I was on site, but I'm afraid I don't know how to describe it very well. Perhaps you have a network guru in your neighbourhood?

PS I confess that I find it easy to pop the card out and into my computer every few days, so I don't have to configure wifi on devices that lack a terminal...

Yeah, I picked up on that too. I'd like to find out that I'm just a missing some obvious thing, and once I stumble across it all the pieces will fall together. In the event that doesn't happen, I have the router I had bridged from a Netgear DSL modem before I went with Uverse and got this combo modem/router. It's a nice Cisco Linksys router that I've spent a fair amount of time in, and it's free!
Truth is like poetry...and you know how everyone hates poetry!
Post Reply Post Reply
Your DHCP is just a stripped down basic version. Same problem I had with the modem the ISP gave me. I ended up disabling their DHCP for the LAN and running my own DHCP server.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Flashpap does not work well.
flashair is able to connect to the PC.
Now it is downloading the log in DownThemAll! Add-on firefox.
If you are recognized the Flashair In Flashpap, also appears in the date folder and press the button of ScanFlashAir SDCard but, Flashpap you will be terminated after the pie chart has been around and press the Copy button.

Looking file in the explorer, the log in the date folder is not copied.
Files in the setting folder has been copied.

In addition, even if it is a folder of the new date to flashair flashpap is not me it is to create a new folder in the PC.

What it will work properly if so, such as setting screen is not.
Please tell me.

OS is windows7 Ultimate SP1
Post Reply Post Reply
Make sure the FlashAir Host Name or IP Address is set to the IP of your FlashAir card.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Thank you for me a reply
We have set the "APPNAME = flashair" in flashair config.
"http: // flashair" You can be accessed from the browser to the flashair.

The browser can access the flashair, but it is painful because only one by one you can not download the file.
Even with the add-on, so there must be the same folder for those to be copied, must create a folder for the new date every time, is very troublesome.

We certainly want to use the flashpap.
I want you to tell me how to use it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 186 24,911 03-26-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 668 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,248 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 643 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,255 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 834 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 645 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.