Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
RE: FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility
Sometimes I have the same issue with the copying stopping at 70%. A strange phenomenon but one thing that has worked for me is I run the mouse cursor over the copy data and exit and run sleep program bars a few times. For whatever reason this seems to wake up the circle and the file transfer completes.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
In your CONFIG file in SD_WLAN set NOISE_CANCEL=0 and APPAUTOTIME=0
If you still have issues, try moving your wifi router closer to your CPAP machine.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Will Flashpap work with DreamStation?
Post Reply Post Reply
Both FlashPAP and SleepMaster are non-machine specific software. So long as you have the correct WiFi SD card and you're in range of the Access Point, you shouldn't have any problems.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great! The web link only said PRS1, so I wasn't sure. Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Actually, I misspoke. The software has to have some knowledge of the directory structure in order to know which files and directories to download. FlashPAP and Sleep Master don't have to know how the data is encoded in the files.

Per the Sleep Master web page (SleepNaster.org):
Quote:Sleep Master Java Wireless XPAP sleep data transfer for the PRS1, DreamStation, S9, Airsense10, AirCurve10 and a Generic option.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Where does one get the FlashAir SD ?
Post Reply Post Reply
Amazon has good prices on them.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-26-2016, 10:54 AM)HeadDoc41 Wrote: Where does one get the FlashAir SD ?

Google "Toshiba Flash Air". The most current model is the W-03. You can still find the W-02 but there isn't a significant price reduction between the two. Since most xPAPs only use around 2Gb data storage the smallest size, currently 16Gb, is fine.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply
I may be a little paranoid about this but I just got my DreamStation 3 weeks
ago and am worried that changing SD cards may mess up my complience data
are my fears groundless ? In a week when my DME downloads my data does
that come from the cpap internal memory, the SD card or both?

Can I copy all the data from the SD card I am using to my new Flashair card?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [EzShare SDcard wifi] Script to autodownload biorn 188 25,842 04-15-2024, 09:19 PM
Last Post: nohack007
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 736 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,653 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  WiFi SD Card for AirSense and OSCAR Stillglade 1 710 01-08-2024, 03:00 PM
  Created a program to support Wifi SD card for Resmed and all other devices narual 13 2,372 12-08-2023, 07:29 PM
Last Post: JerryE
  wifi EzShare SD Card for Windows 11 Home Greg1582378 3 899 09-23-2023, 03:47 PM
  Oscar cannot read SD card and SD card cannot be read by PC BlueSky1958 1 677 08-21-2023, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.