Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP / Flashair - Connection Refused?
Hey all,

I'm using a Flashair and FlashPAP. It was working seamlessly for a couple weeks. Then, every day now, the FlashPAP throws the error 'Connection refused. Try reinserting card into xPAP machine'. Does so does fix the problem, but I have to do it every day. Any ideas for how to fix this permanently?
Post Reply Post Reply
The antenna on FlashAir is not the greatest. How far away from your CPAP machine is your wifi router? Is there anything near your wifi router or CPAP machine that might cause interference? For example TV, fan, other electrical devices (other than CPAP machine), located on floor 1 with your CPAP on floor 2 and floor has in-floor radiant heating (insulation could block wifi signals).

Check you have these lines in your CONFIG in SD_WLAN

APPMODE=5
APPAUTOTIME=0
NOISE_CANCEL=0
STA_RETRY_CT=0

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FlashPAP / SleepMaster FancyPants 0 19 6 hours ago
Last Post: FancyPants
  FlashPAP and DreamStation pupcamper 9 1,315 02-11-2017, 04:00 PM
Last Post: sedelstein
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 188 32,209 11-26-2016, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SleepyHead / Flashair problem seawolf 6 423 11-21-2016, 03:34 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Using FlashAir with a Macbook Mamabird 7 479 11-03-2016, 06:36 PM
Last Post: Mamabird
  FlashPap and Rescan 5.6.0 am I missing something? Steve4cr 4 400 10-19-2016, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Steve4cr
  FlashPAP - connection time out. Tassie tone 4 358 09-23-2016, 09:14 PM
Last Post: sonicboom