Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP Producing Odd Status During A10 Download in Linux
RE: FlashPAP Producing Odd Status During A10 Download in Linux
Of the 28 ResMed data sets that I have, only 16 have a Journal.dat file.
I can't see any consistency in its presence.

And BTW, OSCAR ignores it anyway. You could skip copying it.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks! If FlashPAP hadn't hollered on my Linux boxes, I wouldn't have known of the problem.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
On a normally configured windows machine the Journal.dat is not visible so users would not find it to copy into the zip file. Unless they have hidden and system files turned on. The file is not used by Resscan nor OSCAR so its presence is not required. I believe it’s used in some way to indicate file tampering on the SD card but I haven’t investigated it further
Post Reply Post Reply
...the SD card zip functionality in the next beta includes hidden files, so that should help in the future.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR v1.5.2 - Linux Versions Crimson Nape 3 49 03-17-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 8 727 03-07-2024, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Mast04
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 183 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  AirSense 11 Data download csv file vs. card tkblizard 3 471 12-29-2023, 04:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Are older versions of OSCAR available to download? leonking 0 281 11-23-2023, 03:01 PM
Last Post: leonking
  What version of Linux for my Chromebook? bluetangle127 1 423 10-26-2023, 10:54 AM
  can i download the data of the sd card? ness1125 2 431 10-05-2023, 09:34 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.