Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP and DreamStation
FlashPAP and DreamStation
Does FlashPAP work with DreamStation or do I need to use Sleep Master?
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: FlashPAP and DreamStation
As long as your SD card can be accessed through wifi, you can use either. It doesn't depend on the machine but an SD card such as Flashair. Either program can access the FlashAir SD card.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
OK. Thanks. I didn't see Dream station listed in the FlashPAPP app.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hmm now you mentioned it. I guess it would depend on the file structure of the SD card as well. My bad, wasn't thinking too clear. I haven't heard anyone complain that it doesn't work yet.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(02-14-2016, 10:09 PM)AlanE Wrote: Hmm now you mentioned it. I guess it would depend on the file structure of the SD card as well. My bad, wasn't thinking too clear. I haven't heard anyone complain that it doesn't work yet.

I can confirm that FlashPAP imports my data from my DreamStation to my Mac and on Windows 10 running on Parallels on my Mac using the Flashair card.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply
Nice. Makes things a little easier doesn't it?

Post Reply Post Reply
It sure does. I had a hard time connecting the card to my computer until I put my CPAP in the same room as the computer. After it connected I reserved an IP address for the card and was able to move the CPAP back to the bedroom. It has worked great ever since.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply
Hello.  I'm new to the Board, and impressed with all the valuable information to be found here.

I'm wondering if it might be possible to use the Dreamstation WiFi module to transfer data wirelessly, instead of a FlashAir card.
Not to transfer the summary data that can be sent via Bluetooth to DreamMapper, but the full data set to be loaded onto SleepyHead.

Thanks!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi sedelstein - Welcome

The short answer is, "No". SleepyHead doesn't incorporate the communication protocol for the WiFi.

Sorry!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi [b]Crimson Nape[/b], thank you for your welcome, and for your quick reply!

OK, got it:  SleepyHead is not there yet.
How about Encore, or some other software?

My nightly data is currently not uploaded to any 'provider,' but I understand that they can set up their computers to get our data via this WiFi module, and display it.
Correct?

Can't we do the same?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,940 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  FlashPAP / OSCAR Initial Setup - Setup Instructions Wizard99 4 1,133 06-08-2023, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Wizard99
  FlashPAP Won't Open! WSHenry 20 1,573 07-26-2022, 09:23 AM
Last Post: WSHenry
Gross S10 Flashpap flashair FYSETC confusion jaydee1445 4 842 11-13-2021, 03:09 PM
Last Post: yrnkrn
Cool Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC mogulman 71 18,702 10-20-2021, 10:20 PM
Last Post: justincascagnett
  With Toshiba FlashAir W-03 and up, FlashPAP is now obsolete bernie01 5 1,677 03-20-2021, 07:04 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  FlashPap and Mac Big Sur Bobaloo 2 681 12-02-2020, 01:38 PM
Last Post: Bobaloo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.