Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPAP - connection time out.
FlashPAP - connection time out.
Firstly let me say a big thank-you for the willingness of everyone to share their knowledge and assist others with getting things up and running.

I have downloaded FlashPAP and setup my flash-air card and successfully connected my airsense 10 machine, this was about ten days ago. Yesterday I returned my airsense 10 rental machine and took ownership of my own brand new airsense 10 machine. I moved the flash-air card across last night and this evening I fired up FlashPAP to download last nights data, FlashPAP finds the card on the network and gives me the dates available for download, I selected last nights date and then clicked "copy xpap data" the little circle spins around and the numbers increase nicely until it gets to 82% and then it just sits there until I get a message saying the the connection timed out and to Try reinserting card into the machine. I took the card out and reinserted it but to no avail, the download still fails at 82%.

Any clues as to why this is so?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: FlashPAP - connection time out.
look at the config file by moving SD card to your computer and make following changes

check these parms in /SD_WLAN/CONFIG:

APPAUTOTIME=0

STA_RETRY_CT=0

I have similar problem and adding these parameters made connection better although not perfect. Your connection to the router is probably marginal.

Also, I was able to get the download to complete by adjusting the position of my A10 on side table (indication of poor wifi connection to router)
Post Reply Post Reply
also add the following if not already in config file.

NOISE_CANCEL=0

These parameter changes came from threads searched after having same problem your having. Good luck.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-22-2016, 09:44 AM)Roy289 Wrote: Your connection to the router is probably marginal.

This is typically the main reason for time outs. If you can move your router closer to your machine you should have better luck.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
...and if you can't move the router closer you can try installing a range extender to boost the router signal near your machine and computer. I have done this and tamed the dreaded time out beast.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Display average AHI over time period ? Bernard Flapdoodle 1 73 04-09-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  How and where to adjust local time. douglaskeene 3 231 03-30-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: douglaskeene
  Newbie Q on using OSCAR for first time Tman1966 1 124 03-28-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Time listed: Wrong end time? How to fix? Plmnb 5 244 03-08-2024, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 366 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  PC connection Weinmann SOMNObalance fails HoogendoornJH 5 974 01-24-2024, 09:50 AM
Last Post: gblin
  OSCAR- How to set time change to (Daylight Savings time) Reesche 5 798 01-03-2024, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Reesche

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.