Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

FlashPap Question
Question 
When I scan my FlashAir card it always highlights the file that has not been uploaded plus the last file that was uploaded. I usually copy all of the selected dates to my PC. It seems to work fine but should I deselect the date for the last file already copied?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Resmeds normally have files in the DATALOG directory that span 2 different dates for one sleep session. There is a possibility of excluding data if you omit the prior day. While playing with FlashPAP I've noticed no noticeable difference in download times between one and two days worth of data.

Also, while playing with automation of FlashPAP I noticed that it will always select the last date no matter how many times you have downloaded that day.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 262 49,438 2 hours ago
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  FlashPAP v1.3.1 problem LarryRapp 3 166 05-13-2018, 05:49 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  Automating FlashPAP/SleepyHead Download davidb01 1 833 05-09-2018, 08:20 AM
Last Post: yrnkrn
  FlashPAP / Flashair - Connection Refused? IMSleeplessInSeattle 9 1,148 04-17-2018, 11:12 AM
Last Post: AlanE
Cool Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC/Sleepyhead mogulman 34 2,994 10-27-2017, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Spy Car
  Problem with FlashPAP and FlashAir RobertWA 17 1,007 09-06-2017, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  FlashPAP Sleepyhead results Dreamstation Corvette817 4 659 07-15-2017, 04:25 PM
Last Post: bighopper