Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Flashair Trouble
Flashair Trouble
I have a Toshiba flashair SD card in my Airsense 10 Auto. It was configured in station mode and was connected to my LAN. A couple days ago, Flashpap failed to copy all of the files over from it (timed out). So ultimately I removed the SD card and inserted into my laptop to manually copy them. Ever since then the flashair card will not connect back to my router. I've reintialized it a dozen times probably using the Toshiba tool, without success. It will work fine in AP mode but not station mode. I also tried a different router, connecting it to my wireless hotspot, and my phone. It won't connect to any of them. I've followed all the suggestions https://www.flashair-developers.com/en/d...dvanced/1/ to no avail. Suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Flashair Trouble
Remember if you edit settings in the config file Re enter SSID password as on first read/boot it’s replaced by **** ‘s other than that no idea
Post Reply Post Reply
It appears to replace the password with asterisks when powers back up. I’m not sure how to prevent that from happening. I can still connect to it with the asterisks in the config file.
Post Reply Post Reply
Can you post your CONFIG file?
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
It’s back working now. Not sure what the issue was. Reintialized it again, added the station mode changes and it went back to working.
Post Reply Post Reply
Take a copy of the working file ?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 79 2,733 07-17-2021, 07:46 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  64Gb FlashAir WiFi Setup Problems [Guy] GuyScharf 18 1,097 07-11-2021, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  w-10 and FlashAir ? zzzZorro 1 95 07-03-2021, 09:40 PM
Last Post: zzzZorro
  Toshiba 32Gb FlashAir SD Card mktmgrjrm 9 144 06-18-2021, 03:56 PM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Direct Oscar to new WebDav drive for FlashAir feharris 2 151 06-08-2021, 04:51 AM
Last Post: feharris
Cool Recommendation: FlashAir and Flashpap - Wifi data transfer from CPAP to PC/Sleepyhead mogulman 54 8,165 05-26-2021, 01:18 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  FlashAir files DATALOG copy in 8x3 format DrNefario 4 104 05-03-2021, 12:13 PM
Last Post: DrNefario

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.