Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Flashair trouble redux (A10)
Flashair trouble redux (A10)
So I have been trying to get the Flashair working in my Resmed A10 Autoset. 

I have the W04 version of the card, with the latest firmware.

What is happening is that when the card is inserted, I can pick up the card on the network, but shortly afterwards it disappears from the network. My guess is that it is some kind of power saving function on the A10 which is causing it. Note firmware is SX567-306.

It works perfectly well (on the network) in a standard SD card reader 

Any thoughts?

Here's my config (note fields with  * have been filled out correctly):
[Vendor]
DHCP_Enabled=NO
IP_Address=*********
Subnet_Mask=255.255.255.0

CIPATH=/DCIM/100__TSB/FA000001.JPG
APPMODE=5
APPNETWORKKEY=*********
VERSION=F15DBW3BW4.00.01
CID=02544d535731364754d0cb4b7b011501
PRODUCT=FlashAir
VENDOR=TOSHIBA
APPSSID=**************
DNSMODE=0
APPAUTOTIME=0
WEBDAV=2
UPLOAD=1
LOCK=1
STA_RETRY_CT=0
WLANAPMODE=0x82
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Flashair trouble redux (A10)
How far away from the CPAP machine is the wifi router? If it is less than 30 feet try adding NOISE_CANCEL=2 to your config. This enables noise cancelling which is supposed to improve connection at the expense of range. If your wifi is farther away, can you move it closer to the machine?
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Don't think it's a range issue having checked my wireless access point it looks like it has plenty of signal
Post Reply Post Reply
Have you tried dropping down to a 802.11bg setting to see if you experience the same problem?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good idea - tried it, no go
Post Reply Post Reply
Some APs have a power save mode which is basically a passive connection. If you have a power save feature, try turning off.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
The unit I'm using is an Asus RT-AC66u - it's an oldie but a goodie. It's in access point mode and there are no power settings aside from the transmit power which is set to "performance".
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-05-2017, 03:53 PM)Keljian Wrote: Don't think it's a range issue having checked my wireless access point it looks like it has plenty of signal

Routers typically have strong transmitters but the problem is with the antenna on the flashair. It is tiny and not a very strong transmitter to begin with so it needs to be as close as you can get it. I've had the same problem with it dropping out with wifi at 45-50 feet. None when I moved it within 20 feet.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
I was having troubles with the AirFlash when my router network mode was set to "802.11n only".
Switching to "Mixed" solved the issue.
Post Reply Post Reply
So I upgraded my wireless network to google wifi, and it's working.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 88 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  Flashair - Dreamstation -> Airsense 11 Autoset todivefor 14 668 02-28-2024, 07:22 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [split] FYSETC SD Wifi - Possible FlashAir Replacement Psikic 131 21,244 01-12-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: scowell
  FlashPAP - FlashAir WiFi SD card utility TiredToo 296 94,947 10-05-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: olddog27
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 464 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  looking for FlashAir W-04 16GB SD_card image Dog Slobber 3 795 06-03-2023, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Dog Slobber
  Transfering FlashAir card to new machine. foxfire 1 494 04-30-2023, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.