Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Floppy/droopy eyelids despite cpap treatment
RE: Floppy/droopy eyelids despite cpap treatment
Good luck Visitor. Let us know how that mask works for you.

Give it some time, that's a big change from the P10, but if it solves the problem, it's worth
pursuing.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
because of my lip leaks, eye leaks, and fighting with the FFM (I'm using the Nuance right now because of it), I've often considered the Fit Life. I look forward to hearing/reading how it goes for you.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, I wrote the supplier to order it and will report back when I'm settled in with this new mask. Talk about going from one extreme to the other. But worth a try indeed.
Before APAP: [Image: DARTH-VADER_zpsa57946df.png]

After APAP: See avatar: R2D2 for the win!

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle"
--Ian Maclaren

I don't snore! I just make creepy noises so the aliens know I'm not someone to be messed with.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am not sure if this will be of any help or not but i initially was using a wisp nasal mask at a constant pressure. After experimenting with a dream weaver for couple days with the auto set function enabled it became painfully obvious that my eyes were black, sunken and dropping in the morning. Rather hideous and unusual to say the least. I am not sure if what we are experiencing is related but it has me worried enough to switch back to the wisp.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think you can rule out neurological. Not sure how that got in the mix when the obvious variable to be considered is the Cpap usage
Post Reply Post Reply
The link in the frame below should shed some light, assuming i can post it as per the minimum 4 post quota.  Smile

Here

http://www.aoa.org/news/clinical-eye-car...eyes?sso=y
Post Reply Post Reply
floppy eye lid syndrome , 95% of people with this condition have osa. It normally affects the eye pts sleeps on, example you sleep on your left side , left side of face on pillow, that eye is affected more. If you sleep on both sides we'll both sides are affected.

https://www.reviewofoptometry.com/articl...d-syndrome
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Please help interpret data to improve treatment length during the night GalaxyPast 3 125 04-14-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: GalaxyPast
  Any Central Sleep Apnea receiving treatment other than CPAP, ASV? ivan007 0 109 04-07-2024, 06:19 AM
Last Post: ivan007
  Which machine to get for initial self treatment - Auto CPAP vs. BIPAP ST MVoltaire 8 219 04-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Central Sleeping Apnea treatment ivan007 19 615 04-02-2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Treatment] TiredFGO - Treatment Thread TiredFGO 1 121 03-30-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Gross [Treatment] Successful Treatment... Still Significant Struggle TiredTim 0 137 03-27-2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: TiredTim
  Are these centrals likely to be treatment induced? thesingingchef 2 164 03-21-2024, 12:36 AM
Last Post: thesingingchef

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.