Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Floppy/droopy eyelids despite cpap treatment
Good luck Visitor. Let us know how that mask works for you.

Give it some time, that's a big change from the P10, but if it solves the problem, it's worth
pursuing.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
because of my lip leaks, eye leaks, and fighting with the FFM (I'm using the Nuance right now because of it), I've often considered the Fit Life. I look forward to hearing/reading how it goes for you.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Ok, I wrote the supplier to order it and will report back when I'm settled in with this new mask. Talk about going from one extreme to the other. But worth a try indeed.
Before APAP: [Image: DARTH-VADER_zpsa57946df.png]

After APAP: See avatar: R2D2 for the win!

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle"
--Ian Maclaren

I don't snore! I just make creepy noises so the aliens know I'm not someone to be messed with.
Post Reply Post Reply

I am not sure if this will be of any help or not but i initially was using a wisp nasal mask at a constant pressure. After experimenting with a dream weaver for couple days with the auto set function enabled it became painfully obvious that my eyes were black, sunken and dropping in the morning. Rather hideous and unusual to say the least. I am not sure if what we are experiencing is related but it has me worried enough to switch back to the wisp.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think you can rule out neurological. Not sure how that got in the mix when the obvious variable to be considered is the Cpap usage
Post Reply Post Reply
The link in the frame below should shed some light, assuming i can post it as per the minimum 4 post quota.  Smile

Here

http://www.aoa.org/news/clinical-eye-car...eyes?sso=y
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Try adding aromatherapy to your treatment if you are new and having trouble nzbnate 19 1,504 07-20-2017, 09:44 PM
Last Post: CB91710
  Ending CPAP treatment? SamStamport 7 407 05-07-2017, 09:39 PM
Last Post: vsheline
  Connection between other ENT issues and Sleep Apnea treatment? Nicholas 5 314 05-02-2017, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Russatrice
  Should I continue treatment? richac 47 2,026 04-16-2017, 07:02 PM
Last Post: richac
  [Treatment] Can a Sleep Number bed change my treatment? doickle 18 1,016 02-21-2017, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Cpap treatment leading to reduced pressure over time Newbee2016 4 481 01-31-2017, 04:04 PM
Last Post: kwhenrykerr
  [Treatment] What is considered successful treatment? Autarch 4 665 01-30-2017, 05:36 PM
Last Post: PollCat