Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Flow Limit Graph ? Dreamstation
Flow Limit Graph ? Dreamstation
I am trying to organize my Sleapyhead charts as described in one of the stickys above:

I cannot find a graph for Flow Limit.   I've looked in preferences and did tick the box for Flow limit on the overview column in both the Events tab and the Waveform tab. But still no graph on the Daily tab to organize.  

I've done a search but can't find anything specific.

Any suggestions?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Flow Limit Graph ? Dreamstation
Those descriptions for organising charts really need to be changed to recognise that ResMed and Respironics machines save their data differently.

Respironics machines record flow limitations as discrete Events, so they show up as flags in the Events chart. They have no graph. Just make sure that Flow Limits has a black and green bar in the Flags list at the bottom left of your graphs.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Flow Limit Graph ? Dreamstation
Thanks for the Reply. As I work through the different stickies/setup guides I am now realizing that some of them are dated and refer to different versions of the software.

Thats always an issue as changes are made.

Thanks again for your clarification.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR inconsistency between Lowenstein Obstruction Levels / Flow Limitations? WisNaeMe 8 827 02-18-2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 515 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  95% flow limitationm goodn 2 507 11-24-2023, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 449 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 821 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
  OSCAR selected-period flow-limit JohnPasha 0 452 08-02-2023, 02:08 AM
Last Post: JohnPasha
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 849 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.