Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Flow Rate Chart Missing On SleepyHead
Flow Rate Chart Missing On SleepyHead
Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

To download the SleepyHead software, go here:
http://www.SleepFiles.com/SH/

I finally got a decent laptop and downloaded Sleepyhead yesterday and imported my data. The Flow Rate Chart only exists for the last 7 days of imported data. Is there a reason it wouldn't show beyond 7 days? I have data that goes back further ... just not the Flow Rate Chart. I remember Paula02 stating in another thread to import at least every 7 days.

Just curious. Still learning how to play with the software and read the data. Thanks
RE: Flow Rate Chart Missing On SleepyHead
The S9 SD card stores: http://www.s9morecomfort.com/s9morecomfo...ement.html
365 days of therapy and compliance data (summary and statistics)
30 days of detailed data (graphs)*
7 days of high resolution flow data*
* Only available on S9 AutoSet and S9 Elite
(04-27-2014, 09:42 PM)ImaSurvivor Wrote: I finally got a decent laptop and downloaded Sleepyhead yesterday and imported my data. The Flow Rate Chart only exists for the last 7 days of imported data. Is there a reason it wouldn't show beyond 7 days? I have data that goes back further ... just not the Flow Rate Chart. I remember Paula02 stating in another thread to import at least every 7 days.

Just curious. Still learning how to play with the software and read the data. Thanks

The card has summary data on it but Sleepy won't use any days that do not have detailed data. So since the card only has 7 days worth of detailed data, that's what you're seeing.

The Rescan software will show you the summary data if you care to download and install that package.

Otherwise, just stay with Sleepy, and enjoy the results from here on out.
Thanks Zonk and retired_guy. Fascinating stuff! Smile On that note ... I best put this computer away for the night and go start recording more data.
The only difference between ResScan and SleepyHead, if you forget to insert the SD card in the machine one night, SleepyHead shows no data for that night but ResScan shows Summary data and therapy data but no detailed or flow data. Detailed data written directly on the card, not stored inside the machine and not retrievable if the card been left out. Other than that, both are the same. To preserve all data, download often, at least once a week but best download each day so you knows exactly what going on as memory still fresh and would fade away after few days Coffee
Thanks Zonk. I also keep a handwritten journal where I make notes every morning and jot down the basic information I get from the digital read out. I also mark down when I change pillows, filters, etc. as well as making notes of things that seem off to me on various nights. This helps me remember to identify in SlelepyHead the nights when numbers have been a bit on the high side so I can take a closer look.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 10 - AHI account for leak rate? FriedRice 9 232 Yesterday, 06:16 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  [CPAP] Adjusting for flow limitations jane2911 10 291 03-25-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: jane2911
  AirSense 10 leak rate baseline issue Phil7 6 1,407 03-25-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: FriedRice
  [Equipment] HELP - BIPAP-ST Restricting Inhalation/Exhalation Air Flow / Tidal Volume PAPPER101 3 107 03-24-2024, 09:29 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Taking Xyrem: what are these respiratory rate spikes DebJ 3 113 03-24-2024, 01:56 PM
Last Post: DebJ
  Rate my Resmed 10 VAuto deal from FB GrandCentral 18 850 03-23-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  flow limitations acceptable levels yankees123 27 1,600 03-23-2024, 02:41 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.