Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Flow Rate no longer being imported into Sleepyhead
Flow Rate no longer being imported into Sleepyhead
After two months of going over my flow rate graph each morning, suddenly flow rate no longer imports from my daily sessions.

Sleepyhead still shows flow rate graphs previous to December 30, but as of 12/30/14, my machine no longer seems to be recording flow rate to the USB stick.

I checked the capacity on the 1Gig stick, and it is not even 1/4 full.

Anyone else having this problem?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Flow Rate no longer being imported into Sleepyhead
Welcome to the forum!

I'm not familiar your machine but would suggest trying another USB drive. I've had them suddenly go south on me.

Hopefully somebody else will offer a better fix.

Good Luck!
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Woodslinger,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't use data-management software but hang in there, someone will be able to help you, soon
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
My S9 would not record and report the high rate data when I first got it.
I know it's a different machine... but, I disconnected power and let it sit long enough to discharge all capacitors.
(Of the order of minutes.)
Since then, it has worked without a flaw.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Tried cycling power.
Tried pinning the Flow Rate graph, which still shows up for days prior to 12/30/14. Right clicked on daily view graphs in Sleepyhead, and reset graph layout... no luck.
USB stick still exports daily sessions, so no reason to suspect the flash drive.

Tried calling the folks who are supposed to be looking at my uploaded data for compliance. The person I talked to said Fisher Paykel had pushed out a firmware update to their machines... but when I tried to find out more, she got very cagey.

Oops, users are not supposed to be able to look at their own sleep sessions, so I had trouble explaining how I'd even noticed the difference.

If anyone else is using an Icon+ Auto, and looks at their sessions with Sleepyhead, it'd be helpful if they've noticed the same thing.

Divide the problem, and conquer.
Post Reply Post Reply
How did they update firmware? Does your machine have a cellular modem?
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
They require me to upload my sessions for compliance about every two weeks. "Prescription" changes would be downloaded at that time, and would be installed on my machine as soon as I put the stick back into it. In just the same way, I'm thinking that manufacturer's firmware revision updates could be downloaded also.
Post Reply Post Reply
I use the same machine. My flow limit graph is ok. The graphs that only occasional have data is the Tidal Volume and Minute Vent. In only 3 of the last 19 days is there data displayed.

Post Reply Post Reply
Ohmy 
Hello Woodleigh,

I have exactly the same problem. I also have have the F&P ICON. On 31 Dec 14 - that was the last date that I could view the flow chart graph. I was able to view the flow chart before that date. I thought it was something I had done. I can view only 5 charts in the daily display and none of them are the Flow Chart graph.

I posted the same querry about a week ago and one response was to right click on the left side of the chart to reset it. That does work but if the chart is not being displayed at all (flow chart) it really did not help me.

Maybe as others said - there was an update in the firmware for the F&P ICON that allows you to get the flow chart. I guess I could call my DME provider to find out if there has been a firmware change.

I will be watching this thread to see if others have a solution.

Regards,

Buffalo Bob
Post Reply Post Reply
(01-09-2015, 11:54 PM)BreathlessTom Wrote: I use the same machine. My flow limit graph is ok. The graphs that only occasional have data is the Tidal Volume and Minute Vent. In only 3 of the last 19 days is there data displayed.

Both Tidal Volume and Minute ventilation are calculated values; not measured.

TV = integral of the flow curve averaged over n breathes. And,
MV = BPM x TV
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 118 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  PURGED LAST NIGHT FROM OSCAR & RE-IMPORTED HELP DUE TO HIGHER THAN NORMAL AHI Plmnb 0 94 03-14-2024, 07:00 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  OSCAR inconsistency between Lowenstein Obstruction Levels / Flow Limitations? WisNaeMe 8 861 02-18-2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Oscar Shows Incorrect Date for Imported from Wellue O2 Ring DanaH 8 510 02-01-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 531 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  Not all session data is imported clan 21 2,218 12-01-2023, 08:47 PM
Last Post: guzzle
  Oscar not saving some imported data jrich2k7 1 416 11-24-2023, 02:44 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.