Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Flow limitation Data
Flow limitation Data
My flow limitatioj is hoveriong around .20-.22. Any suggestions as to how to decrease this? Resmed 10 autoset 7/17.4
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Flow limitation Data
You need to post an OSCAR screenshot of your Daily screen, using F12 (Fn+F12 for a Mac).  Without any supporting data, there isn't anything to base an opinion on.

I see you have several threads dealing with your therapy.  Please try and keep them in one thread, so others can see your therapy history.  
If you wish and along with your help, I will be glad to merge your existing threads that are pertinent to your treatment into one thread.  Please send me a PM listing the thread titles that you feel are directly related to your therapy.   I will rename the title to a more appropriate title also.
- Red

EDIT:
Here are 6 threads in the same forum that seem to focus on your therapy.  Please advise if more should be included or any of these removed.
  1. Full face mask leak in bearded individual
  2. are leaks a problem?
  3. large leak but low AHI
  4. Rainout heated humidified tube
  5. C Stokes Resp
  6. Flow limitation Data
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Flow limitation Data
Maximize EPR at 3. If that doesn't work, then the Autoset does not have enough pressure support to treat your flow limitation, however positional issues may also play a role.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Relationship between EPR and Flow Limitations earnerd 11 335 26 minutes ago
Last Post: earnerd
  help... Suspicous Flow Rate and Flow Limitations, bothersome Aerophagia Barefooter64 14 691 1 hour ago
Last Post: Barefooter64
  Too much STATIC showing in OSCAR Flow Rate PappaJoe 0 72 04-16-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  High flow limit, erratic breathing and resp rates jclarke131000 14 291 04-16-2024, 06:31 AM
Last Post: jclarke131000
  Is This Flow Limitation Cause for Concern? bertchintus 4 266 04-15-2024, 08:27 PM
Last Post: bertchintus
  Flow Limit and frequent waking issues Premier1991 3 184 04-15-2024, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Flow Limits How to Upgrade CPAP to Bilevel Deborah K. 109 8,752 04-08-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.