Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Flow rate data
Flow rate data
I have posted this before with no responses. I have a F&P icon auto. When I put the smart stick in the unit at night the next day I see no flow rate data. According to sleepyhead I should get this graphic with my unit.
Does anyone know why I can't get this graph. I tried the new Beto version , but still no graph.
Can someone help me?

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Flow rate data
Ill respond, but im of no help. Have no expierience with the Icon. Sorry I cant be of help.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Flow rate data
There're number of threads about the same problem ...
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...Sleepyhead
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...chart-data
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 77 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 108 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  OSCAR inconsistency between Lowenstein Obstruction Levels / Flow Limitations? WisNaeMe 8 858 02-18-2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,630 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 529 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  95% flow limitationm goodn 2 520 11-24-2023, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.