Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Flow rate graph
Flow rate graph
I have been on the Phillips Dreamstaion for about 10 days now.  I was able to get the flow rate graph to display for one day only.  I am uncertain as to why I cannot get it to display using the latest version of Oscar.
I checked appropriate boxes in preferences.  Why would it display for that one day and no other? Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Flow rate graph
Try going to the View menu and click Reset Graphs/ Standard. I can't guarantee that will work, but it's the first thing to come to mind.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had already tried that and resetting everything. I also deleted and reinstalled the software. Nothing has worked.

Thanks,

Steve
Post Reply Post Reply
Go to the bottom right side of the daily page. There you will see a drop down box. Click on the arrow to see if the Flow Rate graph is on.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think we should pass along to the Dev Team that the "Event Flags"label needs to be changed to "Events and Charts"

I have suggested adding this for a future update. The labels on the bottom control bar are both wrong. On the bottom-left should be Event Flags, and on the bottom-right should be Chart Selector.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-27-2020, 02:33 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I think we should pass along to the Dev Team that the "Event Flags"label needs to be changed to "Events and Charts"

I have suggested adding this for a future update.  The labels on the bottom control bar are both wrong.  On the bottom-left should be Event Flags, and on the bottom-right should be Chart Selector.

There is no label on either drop-down. What you see there is just the first item in the list. On the right, the first item in the list of graphs is the "Event Flags" graph.

Your point, however, is a good one and I will add it to our list. [Mantis #306]
Useful links
Download OSCAR (current version is 1.5.1)
Best way to organize charts
How to attach charts to your post

Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
I figured it out.  I just need to leave the SD card in the machine instead of inserting it the next morning.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, the SD card must be in the Cpap during sleep, or you may only end of seeing summary data.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's right. The PRS1 will remember detailed event data for several days and write it out to the SD card once it's inserted, but not flow data. For that you need to have the SD card in the machine.

(It's possible some models will remember one night's flow data, in case you forget the SD card one night, but I haven't confirmed that.)
Post Reply Post Reply
This section of the Oscar Help files deals with missing sessions or missing detail charts. Let me know if this wiki should be edited: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...re_missing
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 108 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  OSCAR inconsistency between Lowenstein Obstruction Levels / Flow Limitations? WisNaeMe 8 858 02-18-2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 529 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  95% flow limitationm goodn 2 520 11-24-2023, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  First OSCAR Report - Leak Rate jfkaess 11 1,684 11-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 464 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 844 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.