Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Follow Up Visit & Sleep Study is here :)
Follow Up Visit & Sleep Study is here :)
I would like to alert anyone who has been following my thread - "Abletree's Therapy Thread" that I have posted my sleep study in that thread & I would love to hear any comments before my follow up visit on Monday

* To the moderators - if it is inappropriate for me to use this post to direct people to my thread, please accept my apology and delete this post. I'm still a newbie & I'm quite anxious to make sure those interested realize I posted the requested sleep study, and it isn't missed, in time for my follow up

thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Follow Up Visit & Sleep Study is here :)
After reviewing the study and receiving a couple of helpful comments, here are some more detailed notes. Please visit the thread If you have a moment to provide your input

I was told that my AHI was 13.1 adjusted. This is coupled with an arousal index of 27 and impaired sleep efficiency of 73%

I'm also concerned with the high number of hypopneas with associated desaturation to 88% and a couple of incidents of 87%

Other concerns are my rapid leg movement with sleep fragmentation, REM latency of 138 and sleep disruption of slow wave sleep

During my brief after-visit meeting, the PA told me they were concerned that I only experienced 14 minutes of deep sleep

I would be very interested to explore a titration study including a rera score.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 249 03-27-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 80 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 537 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
Question [Diagnosis] First post-CPAP visit to Sleep Doc - What to talk about? FlyAU98 6 192 03-23-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 196 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  New sleep study after 17 years? Jim1952 2 120 03-21-2024, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Jim1952
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 149 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.